Interested in submitting a tutorial? It's easy! Just click "New Topic" in any of our "Tutorial" forums located at http://tutorials.dreamincode.net.
Before submitting your tutorial, please take a moment to proofread and preview your post before clicking submit. Once submitted, a member of the dream.in.code staff will review and approve your tutorial. During this time, you will not see your submission.
Please utilize the [code] and [inline] tags, it will make your tutorial much easier to read. You are able to attach multiple images/attachments and display each inside your tutorial. Just click add attachment then "add into post". Your attachment will display where you place it.
If you've created a tutorial in another program (Word, Notepad, etc.) please try to post the tutorial and not simply attach the file. Your tutorial will get a much better response if it's contained within your post, not an attachment.
You will receive 50 Dream Kudos for each tutorial approved. If you do not, please contact a staff member.
Thanks for contributing to dream.in.code!
- Caffeine Lounge
- Corner Cubicle
- Student Campus
- Software Development
- Industry News
- Introduce Yourself
- C and C++
- .NET Framework
- Other Languages
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- 52 Weeks Of Code
- Web Development
- HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design
- Flash & ActionScript
- SEO & Advertising
- Web Servers & Hosting
- Site Check
Follow & Share
Give It A Try!
- ASP.NET - enabling plugins using UserControls
- Persisting dynamically loaded data across postbacks
- ASP.NET C# How to Generate A Random Password And Email It To Someone
- Potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client
- Creating a strongly typed templated control
- Implementing the MVP pattern in ASP.NET
- ASP.NET C# Mobile Browser Detection for HTML5 Video
- MVC 3 WebGrid inside a WebGrid
- Book Review: Murach's ASP.NET 4 Web Programming with VB2010
- Razor helpers
- 52 More ASP.NET Tutorials...
- Use WMI to retrieve CPU ID in VBScript
- ASP Calendar Month view
- Asp Calendar
- Downloading (pushing) large files
- Accessing web.config connection strings with VB
- Check for valid HttpRequest
- Get Script File Name
- Some "missing" logic functions
- 10 More ASP.NET Snippets...