Dream.In.Code has become such a large community, it can often be difficult to keep track of the topics you started, or that you were helping in. This has always been a feature, but we've exposed it a little better so you can quickly find the topics you're participating in.
At the top of every forum, there is a new set of links that say "Show Topics: You Replied To | You Started" - These links will show you just the topics you replied/started in that particular forum:
And under your "My Account" drop down is the "My Topics" link which will show you all topics you've ever started sorted by most recent reply:
And remember, anytime you see a topic marker with a little paperclip icon in the corner like this: - It means you replied to that topic.
In future releases of Dream.In.Code, there will be a consolidated view across all forums, but please take advantage of these in the mean time. Thanks!
- Caffeine Lounge
- Corner Cubicle
- Student Campus
- Software Development
- Industry News
- Introduce Yourself
- C and C++
- .NET Framework
- Other Languages
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- 52 Weeks Of Code
- Web Development
- HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design
- Flash & ActionScript
- SEO & Advertising
- Web Servers & Hosting
- Site Check
Follow & Share
Give It A Try!
- ASP.NET - enabling plugins using UserControls
- Persisting dynamically loaded data across postbacks
- ASP.NET C# How to Generate A Random Password And Email It To Someone
- Potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client
- Creating a strongly typed templated control
- Implementing the MVP pattern in ASP.NET
- ASP.NET C# Mobile Browser Detection for HTML5 Video
- MVC 3 WebGrid inside a WebGrid
- Book Review: Murach's ASP.NET 4 Web Programming with VB2010
- Razor helpers
- 52 More ASP.NET Tutorials...
- Use WMI to retrieve CPU ID in VBScript
- ASP Calendar Month view
- Asp Calendar
- Downloading (pushing) large files
- Accessing web.config connection strings with VB
- Check for valid HttpRequest
- Get Script File Name
- Some "missing" logic functions
- 10 More ASP.NET Snippets...