Interested in submitting a tutorial? It's easy! Just click "New Topic" in any of our "Tutorial" forums located at http://tutorials.dreamincode.net.
Before submitting your tutorial, please take a moment to proofread and preview your post before clicking submit. Once submitted, a member of the dream.in.code staff will review and approve your tutorial. During this time, you will not see your submission.
Please utilize the [code] and [inline] tags, it will make your tutorial much easier to read. You are able to attach multiple images/attachments and display each inside your tutorial. Just click add attachment then "add into post". Your attachment will display where you place it.
If you've created a tutorial in another program (Word, Notepad, etc.) please try to post the tutorial and not simply attach the file. Your tutorial will get a much better response if it's contained within your post, not an attachment.
You will receive 50 Dream Kudos for each tutorial approved. If you do not, please contact a staff member.
Thanks for contributing to dream.in.code!
- Caffeine Lounge
- Corner Cubicle
- Student Campus
- Software Development
- Industry News
- Introduce Yourself
- C and C++
- .NET Framework
- Other Languages
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- 52 Weeks Of Code
- Web Development
- HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design
- Flash & ActionScript
- SEO & Advertising
- Web Servers & Hosting
- Site Check
Follow & Share
- Python with Timmy the Turtle 2
- Python with Timmy the Turtle (and Friends)
- Creating, Renaming and Deleting Directories using the OS module
- timeit module
- Advanced Python Generators
- Calculating the runtime of a function
- A Basic PyQt Tutorial (Notepad)
- Making, importing and using a C library in Python (Linux version)
- Python Tips and Tricks - Second Edition (Indexing Lists and Strings)
- Python EasyGUI basics
- 35 More Python Tutorials...
- Bubble Sort (Python)
- Simple GUI calculator
- Get the MD5 Hash of a String
- Fitting a straight line by least square method
- Open folder in Windows Explorer
- A program to find standard deviation
- Numbers Guessing Game
- Greatest common factor and Lowest common multiple
- XOR en/decrypter
- Distance between two points
- 219 More Python Snippets...