Interested in submitting a tutorial? It's easy! Just click "New Topic" in any of our "Tutorial" forums located at http://tutorials.dreamincode.net.
Before submitting your tutorial, please take a moment to proofread and preview your post before clicking submit. Once submitted, a member of the dream.in.code staff will review and approve your tutorial. During this time, you will not see your submission.
Please utilize the [code] and [inline] tags, it will make your tutorial much easier to read. You are able to attach multiple images/attachments and display each inside your tutorial. Just click add attachment then "add into post". Your attachment will display where you place it.
If you've created a tutorial in another program (Word, Notepad, etc.) please try to post the tutorial and not simply attach the file. Your tutorial will get a much better response if it's contained within your post, not an attachment.
You will receive 50 Dream Kudos for each tutorial approved. If you do not, please contact a staff member.
Thanks for contributing to dream.in.code!
- Caffeine Lounge
- Corner Cubicle
- Student Campus
- Software Development
- Industry News
- Introduce Yourself
- C and C++
- .NET Framework
- Other Languages
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- 52 Weeks Of Code
- Web Development
- HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design
- Flash & ActionScript
- SEO & Advertising
- Web Servers & Hosting
- Site Check
Follow & Share
Give It A Try!
- Bezier Curves Part 1 [Linear Algebra Series]
- C++ Windows Charting Library Part 5
- C++ Windows Charting Library Part 4
- C++ Windows Charting Library Part 3
- C++ Windows Charting Library Part 2
- C++ Windows Charting Library Part 1
- Win32 Image Editing Program Part3.
- Drag and Drop Files Demo in C.
- Win32 Image Editing Program Part2
- Better Windows Code Organization Using C++ classes
- 336 More C++ Tutorials...
- Linked List Class
- Insertion Sort Example
- Recursive Fibonacci Sequence
- C++ calculator
- Finding Square Root without using sqrt()
- integer to string conversion
- C++ Int to String
- Getting Current Directory
- Convert cases of strings
- Shortest Function to Reverse a String ( Uses Recursion )
- 954 More C++ Snippets...