Dream.In.Code has become such a large community, it can often be difficult to keep track of the topics you started, or that you were helping in. This has always been a feature, but we've exposed it a little better so you can quickly find the topics you're participating in.
At the top of every forum, there is a new set of links that say "Show Topics: You Replied To | You Started" - These links will show you just the topics you replied/started in that particular forum:
And under your "My Account" drop down is the "My Topics" link which will show you all topics you've ever started sorted by most recent reply:
And remember, anytime you see a topic marker with a little paperclip icon in the corner like this: - It means you replied to that topic.
In future releases of Dream.In.Code, there will be a consolidated view across all forums, but please take advantage of these in the mean time. Thanks!
- Caffeine Lounge
- Corner Cubicle
- Student Campus
- Software Development
- Industry News
- Introduce Yourself
- C and C++
- .NET Framework
- Other Languages
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- 52 Weeks Of Code
- Web Development
- HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design
- Flash & ActionScript
- SEO & Advertising
- Web Servers & Hosting
- Site Check
Follow & Share
- External Sorting with C
- C++ Windows Charting Library Part 6
- Bezier Curves Part 1 [Linear Algebra Series]
- STL Algorithms ~ Tutorial 1: Using sort()
- C++ Windows Charting Library Part 5
- C++ Windows Charting Library Part 4
- C++ Windows Charting Library Part 3
- C++ Windows Charting Library Part 2
- C++ Windows Charting Library Part 1
- Win32 Image Editing Program Part3.
- 338 More C++ Tutorials...
- Linked List Class
- Insertion Sort Example
- Recursive Fibonacci Sequence
- C++ calculator
- Finding Square Root without using sqrt()
- integer to string conversion
- C++ Int to String
- Getting Current Directory
- Convert cases of strings
- Shortest Function to Reverse a String ( Uses Recursion )
- 954 More C++ Snippets...