Interested in submitting a tutorial? It's easy! Just click "New Topic" in any of our "Tutorial" forums located at http://tutorials.dreamincode.net.
Before submitting your tutorial, please take a moment to proofread and preview your post before clicking submit. Once submitted, a member of the dream.in.code staff will review and approve your tutorial. During this time, you will not see your submission.
Please utilize the [code] and [inline] tags, it will make your tutorial much easier to read. You are able to attach multiple images/attachments and display each inside your tutorial. Just click add attachment then "add into post". Your attachment will display where you place it.
If you've created a tutorial in another program (Word, Notepad, etc.) please try to post the tutorial and not simply attach the file. Your tutorial will get a much better response if it's contained within your post, not an attachment.
You will receive 50 Dream Kudos for each tutorial approved. If you do not, please contact a staff member.
Thanks for contributing to dream.in.code!
- Caffeine Lounge
- Corner Cubicle
- Student Campus
- Software Development
- Industry News
- Introduce Yourself
- C and C++
- .NET Framework
- Other Languages
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- 52 Weeks Of Code
- Web Development
- HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design
- Flash & ActionScript
- SEO & Advertising
- Web Servers & Hosting
- Site Check
Follow & Share
- Basic Java: Types, Variables, Operators
- Simple Regression Library Part 2 - Linear Regression Model
- Simple Regression Library Part 1 - Regression Models
- Creating a Calculator using JFrame
- Getting Started with JavaFX 2
- Bound Properties in Java.
- Random Movie/File Selector
- Rock paper scissors with classes and methods
- Scenarios for Bit-Wise Operators
- How to Approach Swing for Beginners
- 208 More Java Tutorials...
- Fibonacci series
- Bubble Sort
- Insertion Sort
- Using FileWriter to write text to a file
- TCP/IP Client and Server
- Classic Tic Tac Toe
- Fibonacci Sequence
- allow only number input in JTextField
- Drawing a shape
- 655 More Java Snippets...