Dream.In.Code has become such a large community, it can often be difficult to keep track of the topics you started, or that you were helping in. This has always been a feature, but we've exposed it a little better so you can quickly find the topics you're participating in.
At the top of every forum, there is a new set of links that say "Show Topics: You Replied To | You Started" - These links will show you just the topics you replied/started in that particular forum:
And under your "My Account" drop down is the "My Topics" link which will show you all topics you've ever started sorted by most recent reply:
And remember, anytime you see a topic marker with a little paperclip icon in the corner like this: - It means you replied to that topic.
In future releases of Dream.In.Code, there will be a consolidated view across all forums, but please take advantage of these in the mean time. Thanks!
- Caffeine Lounge
- Corner Cubicle
- Student Campus
- Software Development
- Industry News
- Introduce Yourself
- C and C++
- .NET Framework
- Other Languages
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- 52 Weeks Of Code
- Web Development
- HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design
- Flash & ActionScript
- SEO & Advertising
- Web Servers & Hosting
- Site Check
Follow & Share
Give It A Try!
- Ninja App: Quick and Dirty Image Degrading
- Intro to Genetic Algorithms
- How sometimes what you require, is a different algorithm.
- Predicates (For vb.net 2.0 and above)
- Debugging Express
- Tutorial(VB.Net) Creating Windows Form App Using Notepad+CommandPrompt
- Restricting Extension Function To Selected Value Types
- Creating SQL Server Stored Procedures and Using them in VB.NET
- Why Separation Of Concerns matters?
- Copying Directory's Across Servers
- 243 More VB.NET Tutorials...
- Open a Folder Browse Dialog window
- Running an external executable file
- Get connection string from app.config
- Resize Image
- Load bitmap into PictureBox using OpenFileDialog
- Use KeyChar to limit the characters that can be entered into a Text Box
- Multi-threading with background worker
- Validate email address
- Validate email address with Regular Expressions
- Get all IP address on a LAN (w/o Active Directory)
- 453 More VB.NET Snippets...