Interested in submitting a tutorial? It's easy! Just click "New Topic" in any of our "Tutorial" forums located at http://tutorials.dreamincode.net.
Before submitting your tutorial, please take a moment to proofread and preview your post before clicking submit. Once submitted, a member of the dream.in.code staff will review and approve your tutorial. During this time, you will not see your submission.
Please utilize the [code] and [inline] tags, it will make your tutorial much easier to read. You are able to attach multiple images/attachments and display each inside your tutorial. Just click add attachment then "add into post". Your attachment will display where you place it.
If you've created a tutorial in another program (Word, Notepad, etc.) please try to post the tutorial and not simply attach the file. Your tutorial will get a much better response if it's contained within your post, not an attachment.
You will receive 50 Dream Kudos for each tutorial approved. If you do not, please contact a staff member.
Thanks for contributing to dream.in.code!
- Caffeine Lounge
- Corner Cubicle
- Student Campus
- Software Development
- Industry News
- Introduce Yourself
- C and C++
- .NET Framework
- Other Languages
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- 52 Weeks Of Code
- Web Development
- HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design
- Flash & ActionScript
- SEO & Advertising
- Web Servers & Hosting
- Site Check
Follow & Share
Give It A Try!
- C# Login/Register system using SQL Compact
- C# Inventory program using SQL Compact
- DataTable.AsEnumerable<T> For Easy LINQ-to-Object Functionalit
- Debugging Express
- Extension Methods in C#
- How to Publish your app
- C# Learning Series - Properties
- C# Learning Series - Classes & Objects
- Detect Partially Corrupted Image
- Breadcrumb Navigation in .NET
- 226 More C# Tutorials...
- Read value from Resource file in C#
- Get connection string from the web.config
- Kill a process if its running
- Kill a process if it's running
- Check if a process is running
- Search Text file for String
- Validate IP address with Regular Expression
- Retrieve populated DataTable from SQL Server
- Resize an image in C#
- Find all classes within a Namespace
- 570 More C# Snippets...