Dream.In.Code has become such a large community, it can often be difficult to keep track of the topics you started, or that you were helping in. This has always been a feature, but we've exposed it a little better so you can quickly find the topics you're participating in.
At the top of every forum, there is a new set of links that say "Show Topics: You Replied To | You Started" - These links will show you just the topics you replied/started in that particular forum:
And under your "My Account" drop down is the "My Topics" link which will show you all topics you've ever started sorted by most recent reply:
And remember, anytime you see a topic marker with a little paperclip icon in the corner like this: - It means you replied to that topic.
In future releases of Dream.In.Code, there will be a consolidated view across all forums, but please take advantage of these in the mean time. Thanks!
- Caffeine Lounge
- Corner Cubicle
- Student Campus
- Software Development
- Industry News
- Introduce Yourself
- C and C++
- .NET Framework
- Other Languages
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- 52 Weeks Of Code
- Web Development
- HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design
- Flash & ActionScript
- SEO & Advertising
- Web Servers & Hosting
- Site Check
Follow & Share
- Saving Settings using OR
- From C# to F# and back again: lambdas and more.
- Creating an Easy Data Access Layer using Entity Framework
- String Manipulation
- Collections - In Depth
- Using Recursion
- C# TestStack.White for Beginners
- C# Login/Register system using SQL Compact
- C# Inventory program using SQL Compact
- DataTable.AsEnumerable<T> For Easy LINQ-to-Object Functionalit
- 232 More C# Tutorials...
- Read value from Resource file in C#
- Get connection string from the web.config
- Kill a process if its running
- Kill a process if it's running
- Check if a process is running
- Search Text file for String
- Validate IP address with Regular Expression
- Retrieve populated DataTable from SQL Server
- Resize an image in C#
- Find all classes within a Namespace
- 570 More C# Snippets...