!EXCITEMENT!

Icon Leave Comment
I AM NOW GETTING READY TO CODE FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT LOOP OF MY LIFE!!! THIS IS THE MOST CRITICAL PART OF THE CODE AND REALLY THE ONLY HARD PART!!! THE REST IS EASY!!! I'VE TORE UP AND REWRITTEN THIS CODE 5 TIMES NOW AND EACH TIME I GET BETTER AT WRITING IT!!! THE LAST TIME I WROTE THIS PART OF...
Featured

Max Euclidean Distance Part I: Brute Force

Icon Leave Comment
Another interesting problem that eventually got locked.

You are on a 2D graph starting at the origin (0,0). Given n vector movements (x,y), what is the max euclidean distance...

book

Icon 4 Comments
well I am reading a text on c++, I have done ch1 and ch2 and am working on ch3 exercises.
Featured

Rolling Dice In Java, C# And PHP

Icon 2 Comments
Some of the very first programs we are introduced to in programming is the idea of random numbers. This is often introduced using the idea of the die or dice. We have all seen them and have probably even thrown a set of dice at some point in our life. A die is pretty much a representation of a random number generator with a fixed range of values....
Featured

The Cloudy World

Icon 3 Comments
As I am sipping a cup of coffee and writing this blog post on a Saturday afternoon, I keep thinking about how fast time has passed. I joined DreamInCode on May 16th, 2009, just a few months before going to college. Today, it's May 13th 2017 and these numbers make me realize how much time has passed (not to mention, make feel a bit...

The Journey Continues

Icon Leave Comment
I've been super busy lately, but I managed to get started on a for fun side project titled "Martha". I am developing a Facebook bot using PHP (for now) to basically be my personal assistant;

- Google things for me
- Schedule Reminders for me
- Tell me upcoming appointments
- Save contacts to my GMAIL Contacts which will...
Featured

ASP.NET Core MVC Sniplets

Icon 1 Comments
We are using ASP.NET Core MVC. It is cool but finding up-to-date information is a little tricky because it is so new. Well, not brand new, but most information available is still for earlier versions.

I tend to search for "ASP.NET MVC ..." and initially assume that it hasn't changed. (Most of it hasn't changed.)

I'm not...

Text-Based RPG Development Day #1

Icon 2 Comments
Hello, welcome to the first entry into my Development blog.

I've been working on this project for a few days already and so far I have added:
  • Added Basic Inventory System
  • The First Monster (Giant Rat)
  • Currency System

How can you change your account username

Icon 1 Comments
Hi
I was just trying to see if I can change my account username or just delete my account.
My account usermane is Carson Ackerman-Clemons if I cant delete my account I would like to change it to carson 850

Thanks

Batch user adding

Icon Leave Comment
These are a few helpful command to add users
FYI, you need to run these in admin for it to work

Add a normal user
net user USERNAMEHERE PASSWORDHERE/ADD /FULLNAME:"FULLNAMEHERE"

Add a normal user w/ password change restrictions
To set restrictions change PASSWORDCHG to yes or no
net user username password /ADD /PASSWORDCHG:Yes

A thought about "white nationalism"

Icon 1 Comments
Here we go again. I read in the Times that people are asking themselves "What, exactly, is white nationalism?"

Really? People have to ask this question? I thought it was pretty simple: "white nationalism" is when a Klansman takes off his robe and hood and puts on a suit and tie. White nationalism is a racist with a college...

[Pt 7] Eggs MessageBox

Icon Leave Comment
This is going to be similar to the Cheese MessageBox Form. Create a new Form

Form (Cheese)
BackColor: Firebrick
FormBorderStyle: FixedSingle
Text: Eggs
Name: frmEggs
MaximumSize: 356, 145
MinimumSize: 356, 145
Size: 356, 145
ControlBox: False
SizeGripStyle: Hide
TopMost: True

As the Cheese MessageBox Form...

First trial - Code to exploit a bug in webpage

Icon 3 Comments
I was testing a web site and found a bug, when I press CTRL+F5, it performs a previous action, say if I click submit button for forgot password, which sends a temporary password. After the confirmation that a temporary password is send to the email,I press CTRL+F5 and repeats sends the reset password again.

This is just a ameature stuff, nothing...

MsgBox

Icon 4 Comments
Title: MsgBox
Description: A little app that allows you to learn a bit and play with Messageboxes
Link: https://drive.google...Q012b0FOcWZmdUk
Link: https://drive.google...NGs?usp=sharing

Object Oriented Programming: Python my way

Icon 1 Comments
This is a response to Object Oriented Programming, going forward known as OOP, as presented in a popular resource.

Probably one of the books most recommended to beginning Python programmers is Zed Shaw's Learn Python the Hard Way. I've probably recommended it myself. Overall, it's a good place to start... But the ...

Whatever happened to the other mobile form factors?

Icon Leave Comment
The mobile handset market offers everyone a plethora of options to choose from. For every price range there are, at a minimum, half a dozen good handsets to choose from. Due to the consolidation in the mobile OS space, everyone is on equal footing with respect to the apps available. So the differentiator should be the hardware right? Wrong!...

My new code; Vowel Counter

Icon 2 Comments
Here it is:

https://gist.github....c53fcb066cd474b

Lexical Analysis - Required?

Icon Leave Comment
Introduction
If you have read any material on compiler creation then you know that there is essentially 2 phases of a compiler:
  • Front End
  • Back End

With both phases having multiple mini-phases. The front end will typically be comprised of a 3 mini-phases:
  • Lexical Analysis
  • Syntax Analysis
  • Semantic Analysis

Genesis...
Hello! We have 2,546 blogs, with a total of 4,243 entries and 5,252 comments.
Justifayo  Icon has recently created a new blog. Why not go take a look?

List Blogs

• Show
  • Sort On
  • Per Page

29 Active Users

Google

29 Guests, 0 Anonymous Users