Subscribe to Satan Eats Cheese Whiz        RSS Feed
- - - - -

Linkers to MSDN; You'll like this

Icon Leave Comment
It has no doubt been a while since I blogged, I am lazy. I've found it is pretty useful to link to MSDN when providing advice to users, but have often been too lazy to bother to go all the way over to their site just for link love.

So I developed this:

- - - - -

Experimenting with BF

Icon Leave Comment
It's been a little while since I've blogged but rest assured the time I actually have without maths homework is, in my opinion spent wisely (e.g. Relaxing). But I have recently been experimenting with a language called BF recently, and I have found it to be a very exciting language as it really requires that you plan out your applications...
- - - - -

DICWriter v0.1 Released!

Icon 11 Comments
DICWriter v0.1

DICWriter is an open-source BBCode IDE coded in C# for Dream In Code users. The aim of the project is to encourage the creation of larger tutorials for authors, and for posts that need to be answered over and over again, like how we don't hand out code to those that don't provide their own, etc.

Image reduced in size

Features:...
- - - - -

Set the brightness of a Laptop through VB.NET

Icon 3 Comments
Ever needed to dim a screen down programmatically to save power while a lengthy operation completes its task? Ever needed to make the screen brighter because users were having difficulty viewing your application, or you just wanted to piss the user off fading the screen in and out of brightness to prompt the user for input?

Either way, all three...
- - - - -

Get/Set Window Text using the WINAPI and C#

Icon 1 Comments
Welcome to this entry on Getting / Setting window text on external applications using the Windows API, in C#. I have recently been playing with the WINAPI functions, and found them quite intriguing, and thought I'd share my experiences with you, as everyone likes a good hax every now and then just to satisfy curiosity. I apologise for this not...
- - - - -

Dotfuscator - An awesome solution to disassemblers

Icon Leave Comment
Welcome to this entry of Satan Eats Cheese Whiz! This is a relaunch of my old blog, with the purpose of being more purposeful. But with that aside, lets delve into the magical world of disassembling and decompiling.

Ever programmed a C#, VB.NET or MC++ application, where it's contents needed to be kept absolutely secret, as its code had...

Page 1 of 1

Welcome

Welcome to Satan Eats Cheese Whiz

Satan Eats Cheese Whiz is a programming blog, mostly directed at .NET Programming. Here you will find snippets, tutorials and other useful code that you can adapt or use with your projects. When using the code provided, please leave the comments intact, and link back to the page you got it from. Thanks for viewing!

Goto My Wiki
Syndicate this Blog (RSS)

Tags

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)