1) Static blocks/static methos/static variables are executed first in the order of thier appearance in the code.
After executing static's instance blocks/instance methos/instance variables are executed.
2) The reference may be null when calling a static method from main method.
3) float arr = new float; is wrong
1) The final keyword on a method means that the method cannot be overridden in a subclass. But since the main() method is a static method, it can't be overridden anyway. So making the main() method final makes no sense.
2) main method can be final.
3) A class without a main method can be run by JVM, if its ancestor class has a main method....