Subscribe to Akasen's Blog        RSS Feed
- - - - -

Personal Update

Icon Leave Comment
So I have just written up a short post on a new RPG I am taking a crack at in Python. This time around I am attempting to remain simple, focusing only on understanding the logic at hand.

I've been at all this for about a good year or more now. I know that I know more about programming now than I did back say February of 2012, but I feel like...
- - - - -

I learn Python and Programming by Working on a Text-Based RPG: Entry 3

Icon Leave Comment
So with this entry it is now time to talk on my current work on this RPG, an inventory system and items.

I have actually looked over many text-based RPG's in Python and one of my personal gripes is that the ones I have looked at do not code an inventory system or an equipment system. The other gripe I had was that the code for these games...
- - - - -

I learn Python and Programming by Working on a Text-Based RPG: Entry 2

Icon 2 Comments
So with entry 2, I will be posting up all the source in much of the files I have. I will attempt to explain some things in regards to some source although I may not get to it altogether.

I will say right here that I did not at ALL get to these points by myself. I was following a youtube tutorial on RPG's from a user named QuadRaxi. His...
- - - - -

I learn Python and Programming by Working on a Text-Based RPG: Entry 1

Icon Leave Comment
Welcome to the blog entries that should culminate into the creation of an RPG in Python and documentation of my steps as I learn both the basics of Programming and Python. I do not know how to truly start this off yet as I am mostly hoping to document any progress in regards to this RPG and find any helpful tips from anyone.

I will first start...
- - - - -

First Entry to the Blog

Icon Leave Comment
This isn't the first time I have tinkered with the idea of having a blog. Although in prior occasions, I have found myself failing to update the blog with stuff on a consistent basis. Never was one to write and entertain the masses on a weekly basis. I am the type to write his opinions on certain subject matters though and have occasionally...
Page 1 of 1

August 2014

S M T W T F S
      1 2

Search My Blog

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)