Subscribe to MentalFloss - PyBlog        RSS Feed
- - - - -

See You Code Cowboy

Icon Leave Comment
I do believe that I have overstayed my welcome here at Dreamincode. It's time for this cowboy to saddle up and ride off into the dusty sunset. I recon the sherriffs in town don't take too kindly to my kind here. Sho nuff, when the sherriff ain't liking you, it's time to head west. Only a matter of time 'fore a standoff....
- - - - -

April Project: Tic Tac Toe

Icon Leave Comment
For this month, I will be exploring the wonderful game of tic tac toe. Stay tuned!

(patterns on hold until I figure out a coherent way of actually covering the information)

O|O|X
-+-+-
X|X|O
-+-+-
O|X|X
- - - - -

Bulls and Cows

Icon Leave Comment
I was recently reminded of the game Mastermind where the computer picks a secret code and then you try to guess it. Well, there's another game with numbers called Cows and Bulls. It's pretty much the same thing. Anyway, I created the game and then I created the a solver.

- - - - -

Interesting Behavior

Icon 1 Comments
- - - - -

Patterns in Python -- Second Thoughts

Icon Leave Comment
I'm going to tackle this subject in a way that will hopefully benefit us in our learning. I intend very much to go at the beginner's pace because I too am a beginner. I realized a long time ago that if you ever want to get good at something, first you learn how to do it and then you teach it to someone else. I want to be an excellent...
- - - - -

Patterns in Python

Icon Leave Comment
So, I'm doing research on the design patterns and how they relate to python. What I'm finding is that many of the patterns are not actually all that useful. At least, that's what the internet says. So, what I figure I'll do for a little bit is go over each of the patterns and give my own opinions about them and whatever else might...
- - - - -

Leibniz Formula

Icon 4 Comments
OK. I saw a neat post on Java forum (Leibniz series) and I just had to do it. I'm a novice with mathematical stuff but the output seems right. Check it out.

- - - - -

Pig Game

Icon Leave Comment
from wikipedia

It has a few problems but it's alright I guess

- - - - -

Rambling About Data Structures

Icon 4 Comments
I'm sorry that my posts are so vapid these days. I just don't know what to talk about that's actually interesting but I want to talk about stuff as it comes up. Furthermore, I want to have something noting my struggles and successes and such. You're just going to end up wasting your time reading about it is all...

Anyway, when it...
- - - - -

Resistor Calculator II

Icon Leave Comment
I just jammed everything in together:

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

July 2014

S M T W T F S
2021 22 23242526

Tags