Subscribe to Plankton        RSS Feed
- - - - -

Plankton v1.4

Icon Leave Comment
I know I said that 1.3 was the last version, but I just couldn't resist adding one last feature, and tarting a few things up, just to finish off.

Main new features:
-Currents have been added. These bosh the plankton around, but are heavily reliant on the new viscosity property of the water (used to be plankton deceleration). 3D mode is a bit...
- - - - -

Plankton v1.3

Icon Leave Comment
This really is the final release of Plankton, v1.3. I've expanded some features such as allowing users to specify custom specific brushes for the plankton, background and sea bed. This includes support for ImageBrush with added UI options so that image scan be used for these elements. I've also added a texture generator for the sea bed...
- - - - -

Plankton v1.2

Icon Leave Comment
So this is the final release (bugs permitting) of my Plankton program in its current format. Any feedback is much appreciated.

- - - - -

Plankton v1.1

Icon Leave Comment
Here's the latest version of my Plankton program I've been writing, source and exe

- - - - -

Plankton version 1.0

Icon Leave Comment
So, you know when you get bored at work and one thing leads to another... you start coding something fun, add a few options, revise it a bit and before you know it you've wasted a few hours, well Plankton was one of those moments. It's a small little program, not really a game, certainly not a simulator, just a... programming moment.

Image reduced in size

Image reduced in size...
Page 1 of 1

October 2014

S M T W T F S
1920212223 24 25

Recent Entries

Search My Blog

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)