Subscribe to Amrykid's Dev Log        RSS Feed
- - - - -

Introduction to .NET Part 1 (How it works and choosing a language)

Icon Leave Comment
Hello reader and welcome to my tutorial explaining everything about the .NET framework and the programming languages that run on it.

Usually when you hear .NET, it usually refers to C# only but .NET consist of other languages such as IronRuby (based on Ruby), VB.NET, IronPython (based on Python) and F# (based on OCAML) to name a few. The .NET...
* * * * -

Fun With GDI+ : A Paint Story, PT. 2 : More Tools

Icon Leave Comment
This is part 2 of my series! While trying to get my pen to work (it works 98%, except it always draws a line back to the starting point for some reason :( ), I have accidentally developed several variants of the normal pen. I will provide the source code for each with there name.
Flare Pen
* * * * -

Fun with GDI+ : A Paint Story, PT. 1

Icon Leave Comment
Have you ever wanted to make a Paint application? Fear Not! I'm developing one and showing you how! I will also post this in the tutorial section. The name of this application is called ImgPaint (I couldn't come up with a better name...sorry). I started this project because I've seen many beginners making paint applications and...
- - - - -

Encryption!

Icon 2 Comments
Hello everyone! Have you ever wondered if a encryption system could be made under .NET? well...its POSSIBLE! I have created something called "Ember", a encryption system than encrypts text. The good thing about is that its very secure because its encrypted several times.
For example, atm, "Test" would be encrypted twice...
- - - - -

The Journey of building Software.

Icon Leave Comment
As many of you may know, I'm currently building a IDE (with the help of a few D.I.C. members). Its been a long project so far. We started in April and kept developing to the present. In the process, I have learn several things about the software development world. Heres a few of them.
Testing...
  • (2 Pages)
  • +

Search My Blog

Recent Entries

Recent Comments