Subscribe to cmh0114's Projects        RSS Feed
- - - - -

Two New Apps

Icon Leave Comment
I just released my second app into the Android Marketplace. The first is a (very) basic bill and tip calculator called (surprisingly) Basic Tip and Bill Calculator. Enter in the bill amount, tip amount, and number of people, and it gives each person's share. Basic, but more features are coming soon!
Second is DroidPaint. It's...
- - - - -

Switching to Android

Icon Leave Comment
Hi everyone,

So, it's been a while since my last post. Since then, I've started learning Android development instead of just Java. I've got a few ideas for apps going right now, so I'll be posting more details soon. As of right now, I have one app for a really simple tip calculator on the Market, but there are still a lot of...
- - - - -

Fibonacci Spiral

Icon Leave Comment
So, my Comp Sci teacher decided to distract me from my Catchphrase program and assigned us a very interesting program. At least, I think so - I've always been intrigued by the Fibonacci series and spiral. The assignment is this: to draw the Fibonacci spiral using Java -- JFrame's and JPanel's.

I'm thinking that I'll use get...
- - - - -

Catchphrase

Icon Leave Comment
So, my first project is a game that is similar to Catchphrase. In fact, it'll probably end up almost identical to Catchphrase. I'm not doing this to make money - I just want a copy of the game for my Motorola Droid phone so my friends and I can play when we don't have the actual game with us. I'm not sure if it's technically...

Page 1 of 1

July 2014

S M T W T F S
27 28 293031  

Recent Entries

Search My Blog

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)