Subscribe to Dream.In.Code Blog        RSS Feed
-----

BlackBerry 10 Jam! - May 1st-3rd 2012

Icon 1 Comments
Jam Session with BlackBerry 10!

Posted Image

Coming May 1-3 Hilton Bonnet Creek, Orlando, Florida; developers will get an exclusive opportunity to have hands on time with the BlackBerry 10 developer platform!

You will be one in a handful of developers to get a prototype device to develop with, and a chance to meet fellow developers on the same platform.

There will be an assortment of roundtables and labs focused around HTML5, Native Development, Flash, AIR, and Android (runtime). These will be an opportunity to get a keen edge over your competition, or make valuable connections to help you out in your development process.

Everyone in the BlackBerry development community, staff or developers; are a delight to work with, and the event looks to be a memorable experience.

Whether you are a novice, a pro, or anywhere in between; there is a spot for you at BlackBerry 10 Jam!

(This is a sponsored post)

1 Comments On This Entry

Page 1 of 1

Martyr2 Icon

23 April 2012 - 09:37 PM
Too bad Blackberry development has always sucked. Not to mention Blackberry is falling faster than a stone in water in the marketplace anyways. Believe me, RIM is even a nightmare to deal with on a business to business relationship.

I wish them luck with the upcoming platform, but I remain skeptic.
Page 1 of 1

Trackbacks for this entry [ Trackback URL ]

There are no Trackbacks for this entry

October 2014

S M T W T F S
1920 21 22232425

Tags

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

My Picture

Search My Blog

0 user(s) viewing