Subscribe to gabehabe's on-topic ramblings        RSS Feed
-----

Request a Topic

Icon 9 Comments
This entry is simply to complement my "Request A Topic" content block. If you would like to request a write-up on anything in particular, please leave a comment on this entry, and I'll see what I can do! :)

Unfortunately, I probably won't have enough time to blog about every request. But I'll do my best. Failing that, I'll find an alternative resource/blog entry, and post a link.

9 Comments On This Entry

Page 1 of 1

RodgerB Icon

29 October 2008 - 02:37 PM
Microsoft's new OS in development, Singularity. I'd rather information not be churned from other sources, it would be good if you could build it and show us.

Reason I'm asking is because I couldn't get it to build myself, idk if it was Vista's fault or my own. I'm guessing the latter.

http://research.micr...os/Singularity/

abgorn Icon

29 October 2008 - 02:42 PM
But for the love of god don't take ever request.

gabehabe Icon

29 October 2008 - 02:43 PM
Don't take ever request? What?

Did you mean every request?

abgorn Icon

29 October 2008 - 02:45 PM
If 20 people ask you to do a topic, weed the crap ones out, don't bother doing them all.

gabehabe Icon

29 October 2008 - 02:47 PM
Yeah I know~ Unfortunately, I probably won't have enough time to blog about every request. But I'll do my best.

Singularity is looking pretty interesting though.

red_4900 Icon

30 October 2008 - 03:21 AM
The difference, pro and con between object-oriented programming, aspect-oriented programming, procedural programming and many others type of programming. (if there's any other).

How about it?

gabehabe Icon

30 October 2008 - 04:07 AM
Sure. The Singularity thing will come a little later, there's a lot to do with it, and a lot of research to put in. But I can write about different ways of programming hopefully Monday at the latest. :)

Noldona Icon

03 November 2008 - 01:47 PM
I would like to see a tutorial on wxWidgets. They look like something useful to learn.

gabehabe Icon

03 November 2008 - 02:03 PM
Noldona, I've already written a series of tutorials on wxWidgets. They can be found at the following addresses:

wxWidgets Part I: Getting set up
wxWidgets Part II: Hello, wxWidgets!
wxWidgets Part III: Creating a Basic Notepad Application

:)
Page 1 of 1

July 2014

S M T W T F S
272829 30 31  

Request A Topic!

Want me to blog about something? Perhaps a language? A piece of software? A specific topic? Let me know! Even guests can post here on my blog!

If you would like to request a topic, please post a comment here and I'll get on it right away! smile.gif

Search My Blog

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
0 member(s)
0 anonymous member(s)

gabehabe's off-topic ramblings

Follow me on Twitter!
lol, my other blog died a horrible lonely death. Ah well.

Smiley of the [however often I change it]

IPB Image

Contact Me

e-mail: gabehabe@gmail.com

Google Talk: gabehabe@gmail.com
MSN: gabehabe@hotmail.com
Yahoo: gabehabe (rarely used)
AIM: gabehabe (rarely used)

Want me to work for you? [click]