Subscribe to Anarion's Blog        RSS Feed
- - - - -

The Journey Continues!

Icon 3 Comments
It's been so long since I have logged into Dreamincode, I have truly missed the forums. Thankfully, I have more time at hand these days and got the chance to pursue programming once more.
Because C++11 is the new thing since I left, there are a couple of new things to learn. Also, many things have been forgotten due the lack of practice. So...
- - - - -

Spreadsheets

Icon 1 Comments
Over the course of the past 3-4 years, I have been using spreadsheets (mainly Excel) for many things ranging from homework to personal tasks to research projects. At first, I could only use it to store data-sets and some basic highlighting and charts. Then I started to work with functions and basic analysis of data as my studies required me to do...
- - - - -

Operations Research: My New Passion

Icon 3 Comments
Recently I have been studying Operations Research as a primary subject. Well, to be honest, I am currently considering to study my masters degree in this field. So, long story short, I fell in love with this course from the first day that I participated in the class.
So I was thinking about working on some software projects (mostly academic) in...
- - - - -

Time Series Data Forecasting

Icon Leave Comment
One of my courses this semester is Production Management and a key part of it is forecasting methods. Given the headaches of doing all those repetitive calculations by hand, I soon got the habit of doing my homework in MS Excel. It's a great software I have to say...
But I thought why not make a customized software for it myself? Which does...
- - - - -

A Little Fun With C++

Icon 2 Comments
I saw a topic today about summing up the contents of an array... given that I was away on a programming break for so long, I decided to do some adventure and do it in other ways so that I can practice on what I had learned before.
Here's what I came up with:
- - - - -

Update!

Icon Leave Comment
It's been quite a while now! (Again)
Over the past few weeks I have been trying to slowly get used to more programming, beside my sport programs which take most of my time nowadays.
One of the main things I gotta do is to spend more time on D.I.C in order to get used to the flow of the forums again, it really helps me to be in touch with...
- - - - -

Programming in my study field

Icon 5 Comments
It's my second year studying Industrial Management, and I love this major so far. One of the greatest things about this semester is that, I have Operations Research; a field which uses mathematics to optimize problems in the form of mathematical models(the simplified version of real-life problems actually).

So, after a presentation I had for...
- - - - -

Anarion, The Return?

Icon 4 Comments
After months of working on my music career and also working out for my tennis goals, I decided it's time to get back at programming as well. I already miss programming so much, and I know that I may not be able to spend many hours daily for it, but at least I feel better when I am inside the world of code :)

Talking about music, I have had a...
* * * * -

A Journey Into Music - First Update

Icon 2 Comments
It's been like 3 days that I am working on my first track ever, and just now I uploaded a demo to soundcloud :) Hope it doesn't hurt anyone's ears!
Chamran Boulevard...
- - - - -

A Rather Tough Decision

Icon 7 Comments
It's been some time since I found out about computers and tried a couple things, got bored of website designing and started to love C++. However, there is a new desire growing in me day by day...

Not 2 years ago, all of a sudden, I was introduced to a music genre named Trance and rapidly started to dig in different radio shows and albums,...

• (2 Pages)
  • +

December 2014

S M T W T F S
1415161718 19 20

Tags

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Search My Blog

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
    0 member(s)