Subscribe to Ed's Newbie Blog        RSS Feed
- - - - -

Project Overload

Icon 2 Comments
Wow, I sure am busy and it seems as though I am getting nothing accomplished...

I had this thought today, and stopped to look at where I was, and what I was doing. What I found was that I am getting somewhere, it is just very very slow. The reason behind my problem is that as a new programmer, I am thinking of lots of new ideas for programs. ...
- - - - -

Find a good community!

Icon Leave Comment
When you are a new programmer, one of the most important things that you need is some friendly advice. This is where a coding community comes in. If you are lucky enough to work in an office of programmers that won't look down their noses at you when you ask dumb questions, then consider yourself lucky! However, if you are like me, and...
- - - - -

Starting Over...Again!

Icon 2 Comments
As a noob, I seem to start my programs over and over and over. While this may seem a bit insane, it isn't, not really. I have one program that I am developing, and I think I have started it over at least ten times. What always seems to happen is that I get stuck on a particular item, and start searching for a solution. When I finally find...
- - - - -

My Code Snippets Are Worthless!

Icon 2 Comments
Just to start off, let me say that I am by no means complaining or gripping about how the Admins manage the code snippets here at D.I.C. I am very glad that they review them and make sure they are worthy of being posted! I just wish mine were not always worthless! Admittedly, I have only submitted two, but those two took me a long time...
- - - - -

I think I must be crazy!

Icon Leave Comment
First off, this is not a blog of how to learn to program. I just decided I'd start a blog of my experiences as I try to teach myself how to program.(With a lot of help from knowledgable people in this and other communities) I hope and plan to visit and post as often as possible, and will include any helpful links/tutorials I find here on the...
Page 1 of 1

January 2018

S M T W T F S
2122 23 24252627

Tags

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Search My Blog

0 user(s) viewing

0 Guests
    0 member(s)
    0 anonymous member(s)