Subscribe to gbertoli3's Programming, WebDesign, and Misc Blog        RSS Feed
-----

Photoshop

Icon 2 Comments
Web Designing is not all html code. Every website has graphics. Some of the graphics are better than others. The quality of the graphics and complexity depends on two things:
1)How experienced you are.
2)Which editor you have chosen.

The most common editor is Photoshop. Photoshop is an essential need for True Web Designer. Photoshop lets you create outstanding graphics with ease. When you are designing websites or designing graphics for websites, you will notice that you interact with Photoshop a lot. Without Photoshop all of the ease would be taken out of Graphic Design. Those amazing logos on websites were most likely made with Photoshop.

If you need any Web Design or Photoshop Help...
Send Me a PM or Send Me an Email

2 Comments On This Entry

Page 1 of 1

abgorn Icon

09 July 2008 - 04:00 AM
What about Gimp, InkScape or other well known graphics editors? They're widely used thoughout the world and are very good. It just seems strange to make a blog post on a 'common' editor were photoshop is the only graphics editor you've mentioned.

jacobjordan Icon

10 October 2008 - 05:50 PM
I agree with abgorn. I have used Photoshop CS3, and i seriously prefer Paint Shop Pro and GIMP. The main reason Photoshop is the leader in the graphics industry is because Photoshop, unlike Paint Shop Pro and many other graphics editors, offers a version that will run on Mac, which is the mainly used platform in the graphics design industry.

I also find it prejudiced that this site has a tutorial category named "Photoshop Tutorials" and not just "Graphics editing Tutorials" or something.
Page 1 of 1

Search My Blog

December 2017

S M T W T F S
10 111213141516

Tags

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

1 Guests
    0 member(s)
    0 anonymous member(s)