Subscribe to So you think you can code?        RSS Feed
-----

XNA 3 Week Challenge!

Icon 2 Comments
Time is running out fast! I hope you're all really close to finishing. There's only 2 days left to submit! I will accept submissions all day Saturday the 5th until 11:59:59pm EST. For those who don't know the timezones, that's GMT - 5. Anything submitted after that point will not be eligible for judging for this challenge. I will allow myself a week for judging, unless I get too many submissions to handle in that time, at the end of which I will announce the top 3 scores and congratulate the winners. A couple days later, I will announce the next challenge. If we continue to get participation in these challenges they will eventually become much more complex and even move into the realm of 3d requirements. I realize that 3d games can take a lot longer to develop than some of the more simple 3d games, so I will make decisions to extend development time on any of these challenges at my discretion. Get in those submissions and may the best game win!

2 Comments On This Entry

Page 1 of 1

stayscrisp Icon

06 March 2011 - 10:57 AM
Will these games be released to the community to play, obviously not everybody wants to share their source code but a distro version would be good :)

Kilorn Icon

07 March 2011 - 06:44 AM
I'll leave that up to the people who put in the time and effort to develop them. I like the idea, though.
Page 1 of 1

Trackbacks for this entry [ Trackback URL ]

There are no Trackbacks for this entry

September 2014

S M T W T F S
2829 30     

Tags

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Search My Blog

1 user(s) viewing

1 Guests