4 Replies - 709 Views - Last Post: 18 April 2009 - 08:15 PM

• human.setType("geek");
  • member icon

• View blog

Wylde Arts, a community for developing online games

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:16 AM

Hello everybody, i am part of a team and website called Wylde Arts http://www.wyldearts.com were we develop simple games writen in Java and flash basically, the current website is a renovation of the old one, i have designed and developed this website and i would like you to check it out and tell me what you think about it, the site still lacks lots of content but we are working hard on that. We have a good number of sploder games but we only have 1 Java game which i have writen back since i was a n00b but currently i am working on two good java games to put them there hopefully(Pong and Snake). You could also check out the rest of the games at the arcade room.

Anyways, i need your help guys in checking out the website and tell me what you think about it and give me some tips, and pertaning to the SEO and Meta tags i will be working on them very soon. In addition, if you have any flash or Java game you would like to share on the site please tell me. Or if you feel you would like to join the team and develop collectively designed and written games we will be more than happy to have you with us.

So here is the site: http://www.wyldearts.com

Thanks in advance :)

This post has been edited by ayman_mastermind: 18 April 2009 - 09:20 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Wylde Arts, a community for developing online games

• #include "soul.h"
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Wylde Arts, a community for developing online games

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:53 AM

The site overall looks okay, the only really big thing that annoyed me was how the community forums were held in a frame. I think it should just go to the community forums, and not just be a frame. Having to worry about 2 separate scrollbars at the same time gets quite troublesome.

Other than that is looked fine.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• human.setType("geek");
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:01 AM

The site overall looks okay, the only really big thing that annoyed me was how the community forums were held in a frame. I think it should just go to the community forums, and not just be a frame. Having to worry about 2 separate scrollbars at the same time gets quite troublesome.

Other than that is looked fine.

You are right about the community page, i thought it would be make it accessible directly from within the site's tabs, do you know of a better solution other than just linking to the forum? Thanks :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• human.setType("geek");
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:13 AM

Any other remarks or suggestions?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• $bert = new DragonUnicorn(); $bert->rawr();
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:15 PM

center the header image and footer add, also choose a theme or base of colors to base the site on, the game thumbnails could look more presentable.

for site colors try adobe kuler
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1