SITE CHECK

Just want to get some opinions...

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 645 Views - Last Post: 22 April 2009 - 03:43 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

SITE CHECK

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:14 AM

Just wanted to get some opinions of some experienced Flash Designers. This is the new website I've been working on for my current employer. There are a few things we're going to be adding soon (which I may need help on ;) but it's live as of now.

Thanks in advance.

K-I-Double-D

http://www.haneyprc.com

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: SITE CHECK

• #include "soul.h"
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: SITE CHECK

Posted 22 April 2009 - 11:01 AM

Moved to site check :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: SITE CHECK

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:43 PM

I would say add a layer to you intro, and make a black rectangle and set it at 50% alpha, so you can see the name of the company in all slides in the intro, as of now it's difficult to see it, in some of the slides.

The loader you have looks kinda funny, as it turns and then slows, when I first got onto the site, I thought my internet may be going in and out, but when you click on another page you can tell that it's working properly.

I's say make the font at the bottom just a tad bigger so it's easier to see.

I like the animation you have when you when you click on a page and it enlarges and goes to the center.

The site looks good, I might show companies like bounty, or other popular brands to let prospective customers know the scale of the company, and that your capable of "hanging with the big guys" more or less.

Most of the text seems a little out of focus or difficult to read, you might want to look into that and maybe change the aliasing to animation or readability. Whatever works really.

The green on the right seems almost out of place being the color that it is.
Is there a reason its bright green, is that company color or something?
Put a zoomed out image of the warehouse with a low alpha over it. That's something that I imagined there.

Pretending I was a customer, I did not know what my first step should be. If I had decided that Yes, I want Haney PRC, to package "product A" It's not clear where to start, there are multiple contacts. You could remedy that with a "Get started" or "Ready to bring your business to the next level?" Link somewhere that brings you the page, or contact that you need to call to get the ball rolling would be helpful in my eyes.

Sorry for this being unorganized I just looked at the site and wrote down things as they came to mind. I'd appreciate if you critique my website as well. There's a thread in Site Check.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1