2 Replies - 571 Views - Last Post: 30 April 2009 - 01:14 AM

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

My (maybe) someday published site.

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:15 AM

Could someone please check my sites English part.
Iam most of curious about Spelling in English version but of course you can tell me anything what I should do.
Site is a interview about my first program.

Mysite - PDA Tilaus

and another thing how should I make these 2 different language versions?
Is that how these are done now a proper way?

Thanks for the help.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: My (maybe) someday published site.

• Head MFIC
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: My (maybe) someday published site.

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:03 AM

This is as good as I understood it.

PDA-TILAUS (Tilaus is order in Finnish) is a response to the mobile and modern sales office needs. To assist sales people on the road, the PDA-TILAUS will easily, quickly, and reliably send customer orders without pen or paper. PDA-TILAUS is program that takes advantage of advancements in technology to increase the effectiveness of sales, as well as the modern equivalent to the needs of mobile sales people.

I don't understand these two sentences however :

The program will help to the marketing and sale of the person responsible may be a modern PDA - using a handheld device to send Product order anywhere, anytime directly to the Bureau / Sales Department. Program will pass easily to the different messages and additional information PDA device to the office.

Do you mean the information (& messages) will pass easily between the PDA & office equipment, or PDA to PDA?

With enhanced functionality over modern Pocket PC's, you will find that PDA-TILAUS increases your mobile sales results. The program operates on most common PDA operating systems, and can also be ordered directly. (Does this mean they are buying the device? That's what I get by "Turnkey basis") The program is a reliable, versatile and effective.

I hope this is helpful to you. Your site layout is amazing!

View PostTEH, on 30 Apr, 2009 - 01:15 AM, said:

and another thing how should I make these 2 different language versions?

What I usually see is there are database entries, & this way one could store multiple languages, & pull what the user has selected. Or I've also seen where PHP can lookup based on the IP address, & point at a subdomain. Like en.koti.mbnet.fi, de.koti.mbnet.fi, & so on.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: My (maybe) someday published site.

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:14 AM

This program send messages with E-mail, so it should be (in most cases) between
PDA & office equipment.

And this layout is created by my best friend.
We make a good exchange. He does this layout for me and I make a program with VB.NET to him. :)

Edit:
sorry I don't mention that:
(Does this mean they are buying the device? That's what I get by "Turnkey basis")

And answer is no. I don't sell devices only the program so how should i tell that, because if they send me the device I can install this program to it and send it back and of course check it works as mentioned, that's what i mean with Turnkey basis.

This post has been edited by TEH: 30 April 2009 - 01:46 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1