4 Replies - 411 Views - Last Post: 14 May 2009 - 10:38 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

new to Dream.In.Code

Posted 13 May 2009 - 05:18 AM

Hi
I am new to Dream.In.Code. I don't have a clue about VB.NET. I am doing an assigmnet on Secret Message. So far I try to do it by doing loads of research. I am quiet pleased that it works. However, not according to the assignment spec. I dont know how to embed a large block of characters in a message.

I will be much ablige if anyone could direct me to a site that could explain this.

Many Thanks

T.H.G

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: new to Dream.In.Code

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: new to Dream.In.Code

Posted 14 May 2009 - 01:48 AM

Hi and welcome to Dream.In.Code

We all hope to see you active in the forums but if you somehow get bored, by all means, visit the Hang Out forums to relax and have fun. The forums can be found next to the Home link as well as the left side of screen.

Just remember to read the forum rules before posting. I would like to ask that if you post codes, could you please post them like this :code:. It just helps when reading long codes and trying to distinguish the question and the code itself. Also, tell us of any errors or such so we can maximise our help.

To answer your question, ask a question in the VB.NET forum. There are lots of experts who can help you.

Looking forward to seeing you around. Thank you for joining DIC!

-Firebolt-
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• Untitled
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 May 2009 - 02:13 AM

hi dear welcome to DIC.
hope you learn something from here and share you knowledge.
and please read rules of DIC before asking Questions.
:code:

♥☼☼rhmad♥
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:47 AM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code

Thanks for joining Dream.In.Code, hope to see you around the forums someday :)

You have just stepped into the greatest programming community on the Internet, we have experts for just about every mainstream language, and even some languages that aren't so mainstream, so the level of expertise is second to none. All will be more than willing to help, as long as you too are willing to put forth the effort to solve your problem, and to go along the road to becoming a better programmer smile.gif

I would like to ask that when making a programming question that you first place your code inside code tags like this :code: . This makes it much easier to read through large pieces of code, and keeps your post a little more organized.

When posting a programming question first make sure you're in the first forum, then make sure you provide as much information as you can think of that would make it easier for a 2nd pair of eyes to help you debug your issue.

If you happen to get bored (I know, it's real hard to do here) you can check out our Off Topic Caafeine Lounge, the Corner Cubical, dedicated to industry talk, or the Student Campus, dedicated to all things for students.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or another staff member, and we will be more then happy to answer any questions you might have.

-Richard
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• #include <greeter>
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:38 AM

Hey T.H.G., welcome to Dream.In.Code! I hope you enjoy all we have to offer here, ranging from helpful resources to knowledgeable experts who can definitely help you in the field of VB.NET.

Be sure to check out the forums, as you'll be able to get help there, as well as just hang out with other programmers.

See you around, thanks for joining,
Drew
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1