cobol

plz help me with my program

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 688 Views - Last Post: 15 May 2009 - 07:49 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

cobol

Posted 15 May 2009 - 03:25 AM

hi evri1 my name is lawona from sa m doing 1st year in IT at Cape Peninsula University Of Technology. question City Sun Hotels requires a program that will accept the following details from a customer: customers name and surname, type of room required (room code see below), number of rooms required, number of breakfasts required (R45 per breakfast), number of days the person wants to stay in the hotel.

The input variables are the following:

Customer name alphanumeric 15

Customer surname alphanumeric 15

Type of room alphanumeric 4

Number of rooms numeric 2

Number of breakfasts numeric 2

Number days numeric 2

The program must generate a bill and display it to the customer. The bill must contain the following: The invoice number (each time a new invoice is issued a new invoice number is created by adding 1 to the previous invoice number); customer name and surname; rate per room per night; and total amount due ( add up all the costs + tax). A person pays 12% tax if the amount due is less than or equal to R2000, and 10% if the amount due is more than R2000. The solution must cater for the processing of more than one bill.

The rooms all have different codes, and based on the code of the room the prices are:

A single room with a shower, code S001, - R450 per night

A double room with a shower, code D001, - R550 per night

A double room with an en suite bathroom, code D002 R650 per night

my program

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: cobol

• Can grep dead trees!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: cobol

Posted 15 May 2009 - 07:49 AM

Dream.In.Code has a policy by which we prefer to see a good faith effort on your part before providing source code for homework assignments. Please post the code you have written in an effort to resolve the problem, and our members would be happy to provide some guidance. Be sure to include a description of any errors you are encountering as well.

Post your code like this: :code:

Thanks.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1