Travel and teach in China
1. No younger than 18.
2. Need to stay for 3 months or longer than that.
3. Native English speaker or near native speaker.
4. Has a spirit of challenge and a sense of humor.
5. It adds to your experience, and pre-existing Chinese language skill is not required.
6. Formal teaching certificate is desirable, but not necessary.
Responsibilities (variable according to different locations):
1. Working from Monday to Friday.
2. 18~24 classes per week, each class will last 45 minutes.
3. Arrive in Beijing two weeks prior to the term start.
4. February to June and September to December terms, with possibilities to teach during semester breaks.
Benefits (depending on your workplace):
1. Can provide 3000~8000 RMB/month as allowance for you, connected with the workload, workplace and your qualifications（Local teachers only earn 1,000RMB per month, so it also can be regarded as a higher salary in the local area.）
2. Private accommodations.
3. Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure materials, ongoing support.
4. Assistance of a bilingual teacher.
5. Airport pick-up and welcome dinner.
6. Three meals per day at the school.
7. Orientation upon arrival.
8. Medical and accident insurances.
9. Program supervision and emergency service.
10. Guaranteed school placement.
11. Airport seeing-off after the completion of the program.
12. Complete your contract with a smile and we'll provide professional references anytime you need.
13. If you stay with it for multiple terms, travel costs might be reimbursed.
14. Learn Chinese Kung fu, Chinese Arts, Peking Opera and other cultures.
15. Low-stress employment, discussing topics are decided by yourself, without disciplinary or grading responsibilities.
Please Send Us:
1. Your resume;
2. Copies of the diploma and teaching certificate.
3. Copy of the first page of your passport;
4. Date or time-span available for employment and how long do you plan to teach in China.
Tel: +86 10 67527894
Fax: +86 10 67576849
E-Mail: [email protected]
welcome here to be an oral teacher in China
Page 1 of 1
looking for native english speakers
0 Replies - 837 Views - Last Post: 18 May 2009 - 12:03 AM
Page 1 of 1