2 Replies - 822 Views - Last Post: 22 May 2009 - 12:12 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Need help with arrays chapter 9

Post icon  Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:41 PM

need by tomorrow..
i need to create a lockers application that simulates a progressive cycle of closing and opening every nth locker in a hall of 10000 lockers, with n starting at the 2nd locker and continuing through the 10000 locker. The application should represent locker status (open or close) as a boolean array with true representing open. When the application first starts, all of the lockers should be open and their status is displayed in a list box. when the user clicks "simulate" button the status of every 2nd locker should be switched. then every third locker should be switched and so on.

for visual basic 6.0 need help for final i got the index already up, so where i enter in a number lets say 50 in the text box and hit simulate, it comes with a tab of "locker" and "status" then shows the index of 50 down my list, i just need to know how to do that, i i figured out the nth some problem too but it wont let me separate the for next loops, final is tomorrow for this need help.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Need help with arrays chapter 9

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Need help with arrays chapter 9

Posted 21 May 2009 - 07:33 PM

Post your code attempt, might be able to make sense out of what you are saying. When do you guys get these assignments? Nothing like waiting till the last minute.

This post has been edited by June7: 21 May 2009 - 07:33 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Need help with arrays chapter 9

Posted 22 May 2009 - 12:12 AM

We can't just give you the code. Please show an attempt of you trying to resolve the assignment question.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1