Require help with actionscript 2.0 going from scene to scene for a beg

Page 1 of 1

0 Replies - 722 Views - Last Post: 02 June 2009 - 05:37 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Code for going from Scene to Scene in Actionscript 2.0

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:37 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am presently enrolled in a Flash Basic course with Sessions.edu and seem to be having a bit of trouble getting through to my (so called) instructor. I am on my final exercise which requires us to create a flash webpage (FLA) and (SWF). The page has scene's in it and I am having problem when trying to open scene 2 from 1, 3 from 2, 4 from 3 and so on. I would also like to be able to go from any scene showing to any other scene. I presently have 3 stars which are Movie Clips which represent the scenes to go to. Sort of like a three star selection . I would really appreciate anyone's help here as I am about to pull out my hair and I don't have much to spare...hahaha Please let me know if there is anything else that I can include in my next message to give you more information to utilize. Again, I appreciate that you are busy people and this should be simple enough, but I really need help here.

I have used the present code and it does not seem to work. Maybe I am putting my stop's and start's in the wrong area of the timeline. Hopefully someone will be able to help me.

on (release) {

gotoAndPlay("start2");
//this is to go to scene 2. I would replace the start # with the scene that I want to go to. But it is not working..!//

}

Thanks very much and I look forward to hearing from you...

James
fridge2305

This post has been edited by fridge2305: 02 June 2009 - 05:49 PM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1