Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 1276 Views - Last Post: 26 June 2009 - 12:21 PM

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Zeb Olsen a scam?

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:25 PM

Alright,

so just spent all day doing the vtc seo training course, and feel alot more knowledgeable in what it requires. TIME AND PATIENCE.

and after being up many a nights watching infomercials, i think i know when i see one. my partner has been swept up in the many promises of back-linking and top page results promises of zeb olsen, the "viral"/tweeter/social marketing supposed guru. wants 2k to start doing back-linking for our page.

as far as i know, back linking will only work if they are content rich, combined with specific keywords as well as moderate/high link rep and page ranks. also i thought that backlinking is only good if they themselves are linked on PR 4+ pages, and thus those PR 4+ pages linked on even higher ones.

i kinda feel anyone whose google results of their name bring up countless marketing "informercials" and scams really will not come through in his results, and even feel stupid for asking.

anyone heard of success stories beside the "testimonials" on his site?? lol kinda feel hes the "magic bullet" of online marketing.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Zeb Olsen a scam?

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Zeb Olsen a scam?

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:21 PM

View PostKing8654, on 5 Jun, 2009 - 02:25 PM, said:

Alright,

so just spent all day doing the vtc seo training course, and feel alot more knowledgeable in what it requires. TIME AND PATIENCE.

and after being up many a nights watching infomercials, i think i know when i see one. my partner has been swept up in the many promises of back-linking and top page results promises of zeb olsen, the "viral"/tweeter/social marketing supposed guru. wants 2k to start doing back-linking for our page.

as far as i know, back linking will only work if they are content rich, combined with specific keywords as well as moderate/high link rep and page ranks. also i thought that backlinking is only good if they themselves are linked on PR 4+ pages, and thus those PR 4+ pages linked on even higher ones.

i kinda feel anyone whose google results of their name bring up countless marketing "informercials" and scams really will not come through in his results, and even feel stupid for asking.

anyone heard of success stories beside the "testimonials" on his site?? lol kinda feel hes the "magic bullet" of online marketing.

disregard
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1