11 Replies - 3688 Views - Last Post: 13 November 2009 - 12:33 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Tips to get immediate traffic to your web sites

Posted 05 June 2009 - 07:29 PM

1.Get traffic from uploading videos in the internet ,This is the one of the best ways to get traffic.There is a website
called tubemogul where you can upload videos to all video websites.By the way just uploading is only to get traffic ,you should describe why your site is for ,what information is given in your site. then the visitors drive to you immediately .This is the good way to drive traffic.

2.Get traffic from article writing.How would i get traffic from article writing? articlewriting make your blog at the top by search engine optimisation,How?Why?

In your article your blog is named thats why the google see all pages of article sites .Why Google see all page of article sites? Article websites are having good page rank thats why Google watches the article websites.Like That you will get traffic

3.Getting traffic from Some cool Websites Like Blogcatalog,Bumpzee,My Bloglog. These websites are useful for blog website you can make friends with bloggers and exchange information as they are having good page rank.This will help Bloggers to connect and share with them.

4.Getting traffic from the website called orkut,face book ,these websites
are friendly websites this will help bloggers to get traffic .The friends of you will see your blog is.Get traffic from these websites

5.Search Engine Optimisation will help you to get traffic to the site.Getting traffic from search engines is good idea.

How to get my site in search engines?

the search engines sees the header tag afterwards it see the title tag and search engine also see how many back links there to your site like this search engines see your website and also search engines checks how many ip adresses are having back link with you .Like this google checks the site

6.Get Traffic from banner exchanges .How would i exchange banners?.See that means getting back links indirectly .This will help you to improve traffic these are the real methods to get traffic.

Source : Techfancy

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Tips to get immediate traffic to your web sites

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Tips to get immediate traffic to your web sites

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:25 PM

To top it all off, you might want to place links where you have mentioned websites. But nice advice. :^:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• using Caffeine;
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:25 PM

Nice post. The English is a little fractured, but still, a helpful article.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:30 PM

I would strongly suggest OnlyWire as it collates all the popular bookmarking sites which will certainly bring you traffic.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:42 PM

Posted Image

Out of my experience i found these tips would give fruitful results to get immediate traffic  

1.Get traffic from uploading videos in the internet ,This is the one of the best ways to get traffic.There is a website
called tubemogul where you can upload videos to all video websites.By the way just uploading is only to get traffic ,you should describe why your site is for ,what information is given in your site. then the visitors drive to you immediately .This is the good way to drive traffic.

2.Get traffic from article writing.How would i get traffic from article writing? articlewriting make your blog at the top by search engine optimisation,How?Why?

In your article your blog is named thats why the google see all pages of article sites .Why Google see all page of article sites? Article websites are having good page rank thats why Google watches the article websites.Like That you will get traffic

3.Getting traffic from Some cool Websites Like Blogcatalog,Bumpzee,My Bloglog. These websites are useful for blog website you can make friends with bloggers and exchange information as they are having good page rank.This will help Bloggers to connect and share with them.

are friendly websites this will help bloggers to get traffic .The friends of you will see your blog is.Get traffic from these websites

5.Search Engine Optimisation will help you to get traffic to the site.Getting traffic from search engines is good idea.

the search engines sees the header tag afterwards it see the title tag and search engine also see how many back links there to your site like this search engines see your website and also search engines checks how many ip adresses are having back link with you .Like this google checks the site

Get Traffic from banner exchanges .How would i exchange banners?.See that means getting back links indirectly .This will help you to improve traffic these are the real methods to get traffic.

Source : http://techfancy.blo...ic-to-your.html

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:48 PM

Posted Image

Out of my experience i found these tips would give fruitful results to get immediate traffic  

Get Traffic from banner exchanges .How would i exchange banners?.See that means getting back links indirectly .This will help you to improve traffic these are the real methods to get traffic.

Source : http://techfancy.blo...ic-to-your.html

i'm sorry by mistake it was posted two times...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• #include "soul.h"
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:17 PM

Good lord, merged all three topics together, please don't post duplicate threads people.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:40 PM

A bit of spamming and link-attention seeking happening. :P
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:46 AM

hey by mistake i posted it again in a new thread but i don't know how it came under this post!!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:52 AM

@ fireblot

only wire or addtoany which is the best and why???
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 June 2009 - 11:23 PM

@versatile36, i would pick OnlyWire as it is like a central point to where your bookmarks are. It also keeps a track record of bookmarks and...

Drive massive traffic fast and easy
Increase your backlinks
Increase search engine index speed
Auto-submit new posts to multiple bookmarking sites

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 13 November 2009 - 12:33 AM