intense help

intense help needed for a project im doing......

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 1263 Views - Last Post: 21 April 2001 - 06:36 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

intense help

Posted 19 April 2001 - 03:10 PM

i was parusing around the boards and i found the incredible stick figure fighting sequence. Now....i know you know where im going with this post, but listen anyway. My teacher for graphic communications is a real cool guy and he loved the animation. Here is the good part for me, he said that i can have the whole final marking period of the school year to recreate a fighting scene like that one. I only need to create two characters but it needs to be good. This project will be my marking period grade and i would like to keep my A average. I would like some intense help from anyone and everyone willing. I have nothing to offer them but recognition in the final piece for helping me with it. This final project will be put live on our webpage for the graphics department so if it turns out good you can use it as part of a portfolio or as a reference, whatever you want. I have or can probably get the software needed. If you dont know the movie im talking about its found at http://games.sohu.co...game/fight3.swf
email me please at chrisimpastato@hotmail.com
Instant Message - Shadymilkman203
thank you to anyone who helps me out.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: intense help

• Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!?

• View blog

Re: intense help

Posted 21 April 2001 - 06:36 PM

dude, if its for school, i doubt anyone is gonna give you what yer lookin' fer unless all you need is advice (tweaning, site checkin').  just get busy on it & you'll work it out.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1