0 Replies - 570 Views - Last Post: 09 June 2009 - 12:18 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Auto Responder

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:18 AM

Hello DIC,

I have been working on this "Project" for quite some time, I am currently working on v3 of this program.

As you may tell by the title it auto responds to Xfire, MSN, AIM and Steam.

The User can choose what messengers to respond to and can insert their own message to send.

The program has a "hide" feature that minimizes the program to the tray, and of course the tray icon has a right click menu :D

So far i have run out of ideas for the new update tho. Right now I have a "Settings" form where the user can change their im's to respond to and the message, I also have have a Form that shows exactly how many messages were replied to to each IM and have a "Last IM From:" feature that displays who messaged you last.

After the program "Auto Responds" to the IM it adds that specific window to a ignore list so you still have the IM to look at it when you get back (so you can read what the user sent to you, etc.)

I just seem to run out of ideas for this project. I was thinking about making the program Auto Update but I am not that advanced yet :D

Does anyone have any ideas/questions?

Edit, I also dont know what i should do for the "Look" of the program. Right now i have just a black background really and green/red text so it doesnt look very good right now =/ Any ideas on that subject also?

Thank You!
-ChilaxinCharles

This post has been edited by ChilaxinCharles: 09 June 2009 - 12:20 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1