Draw a flowchart that would provide a workable solution to the following problem.
Management wants a printed report that lists a worker’s name and the number of hours of overtime the person worked that week. At the end of the report there must be a total of all the overtime worked that week.
1. The data is in a file on a disk.
2. Each record contains the required fields and may include fields that are not needed for this problem.
3. The end of file record will contain **.* in the hours worked field.
4. If a person did not work overtime their name should not appear on the list. It will be in the file if they worked at all.
5. For this assignment assume that the file will be read one record at a time. (Read one record, process that record, print the report line if the person worked overtime, then get the next record.
6. A standard work week is 40 hours; any time over 40 hours is overtime.
7. Assume that the file has been verified and there will be no errors.