Are they going to go on DIC? Make sure you clarify it with the rules, then the design (avoids flaming).
* Signatures should not be excessive in length. (about 4 lines of 65 characters)
* Graphics must not exceed 400x80 (total width of entire signature)
* You may include links that lead to your site(s) or a product page.
* You may not run sales ads in your signature.
* You may not have a slogan. (i.e. "Top Quality Websites starting at $299.00" )
* You may not include links that contain Affiliate Ids (i.e. Free IPods).
* You may not include "Donate $$$ to me" links.
* You may not include scams or unenforceable offers (i.e. "Earn $10,000 a month selling suntan lotion to dolphins")
* You may use vB code tags in your signature within reason. You may NOT use a font size larger than the default or more than 3 different font colors.
If you have any questions about whether your signature falls within these guidelines please contact a moderator.
Um, I actually think I like the first one better. It had more substance. This one is a lot of text and it is hard to read. I can tell what the top says, but the bottom not so much (though I think it says united gamers).
I would suggest going back to the previous background, putting the text on the top left as a gray/white gradient and the text on the bottom right as a black to blue gradient (I think it will blend better with the render and flow of the sig, though I may be wrong).