2 Replies - 396 Views - Last Post: 18 June 2009 - 07:55 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

hi i'm new

Post icon  Posted 18 June 2009 - 05:02 AM

hi i'm new and i'm not good with programming , but i whant to learn it XD,and i thinck thease forum will help me very muchy , my english is not the best , sorry
i like to draw , animate , make 3D objects in 3Ds max :)
i like to listen to musick like visual kei , simpfonic,goth metal,simpfonic goth metal , and old musick like abba XD

I'm so happy to meet you all ^_^ , hope we become good frends , even if my english suks XDAttached Image

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: hi i'm new

• I must break you
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: hi i'm new

Posted 18 June 2009 - 05:03 AM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code

I would like to point you in the direction of our site rules. SITE RULES

Please take the time to read over these rules to see how the forums are run.

:code:

When posting a question or a problem, please remember the more information that you provide us with about your issue the better we will be able to help you solve it!

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or another staff memeber, and we will be more then happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thanks for joining Dream.In.Code!

-Justin
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: hi i'm new

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:55 AM

View Postkanogt, on 18 Jun, 2009 - 04:02 AM, said:

hi i'm new and i'm not good with programming , but i whant to learn it XD,and i thinck thease forum will help me very muchy , my english is not the best , sorry
i like to draw , animate , make 3D objects in 3Ds max :)
i like to listen to musick like visual kei , simpfonic,goth metal,simpfonic goth metal , and old musick like abba XD

I'm so happy to meet you all ^_^ , hope we become good frends , even if my english suks XDAttachment attachment

See my DIC ++ badge? Want one?
Go to the Caffeine Lounge. Click on Free DIC Membership at the top. Follow skyhawk's instructions. It worx!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1