2 Replies - 1961 Views - Last Post: 15 May 2005 - 02:51 PM Rate Topic: -----

• Got Bug?
  • member icon

• View blog

Royal Mail and Zen Cart

Posted 14 May 2005 - 10:58 AM

I'm working on a e-commerce site for a client in the UK, using Zen Cart v1.2.4.1. Thus far every mod I've installed has gone in wonderfully and I've been rather pleased with the system.

My question is does anyone know where I can find some detailed documentation (hell, at this point any documentation) for the Royal Mail Shipping mod that they offer in the downloads section of the Zen Cart site?

The mod comes with no instruction or documentation of any kind and I don't want to go in blind and ruin something if I can help it.
Their support forum has one post that kinda sorta gives an overview of how to set it up but if anyone knows of a more in depth place I can find info on it's set up and whatnot that would be fantastic :)

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Royal Mail and Zen Cart

• humble.genius
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Royal Mail and Zen Cart

Posted 15 May 2005 - 12:05 PM

I agree Zen Cart is excellent. I gave it top billing in a previous article for International PHP Magazine, and extended the TrustCommerce payment processing plugin. However, documentation, especially for modules, is one place it sometimes comes up short. My best advice is to play around with it in a non-production scenario, and post to the forums.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Got Bug?
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Royal Mail and Zen Cart

Posted 15 May 2005 - 02:51 PM

Yep, that looks like what I'm going to have to do and you can be sure that I'll post it up for whoever may be in the same boat I'm in! Thanks hun :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1