introducing mysefl

Page 1 of 1

4 Replies - 460 Views - Last Post: 13 July 2009 - 11:19 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello dream.in.code!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 07:28 PM

Hello there,

Greetings from South Korea. I am glad to join this forum and ready to learn ,share and exchange any information & knowledge.

I am a phd student and have knowledge of embedded c programming and some c++ programming experience. I am starting to learn C# 3.0 nowadays. I hope I'll get a practical knowledge and contribute the same time here in this forum.

cheers!
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello dream.in.code!

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hello dream.in.code!

Posted 09 July 2009 - 07:29 PM

Hello skywardo, & welcome to Dream In Code!

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums, & becoming a part of our community. :D :^:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:35 PM

Hi and welcome to DIC :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:17 AM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code

Thanks for joining Dream.In.Code, hope to see you around the forums someday :)

You have just stepped into the greatest programming community on the Internet, we have experts for just about every mainstream language, and even some languages that aren't so mainstream, so the level of expertise is second to none. All will be more than willing to help, as long as you too are willing to put forth the effort to solve your problem, and to go along the road to becoming a better programmer smile.gif

I would like to ask that when making a programming question that you first place your code inside code tags like this :code: . This makes it much easier to read through large pieces of code, and keeps your post a little more organized.

When posting a programming question first make sure you're in the first forum, then make sure you provide as much information as you can think of that would make it easier for a 2nd pair of eyes to help you debug your issue.

If you happen to get bored (I know, it's real hard to do here) you can check out our Off Topic Caafeine Lounge, the Corner Cubical, dedicated to industry talk, or the Student Campus, dedicated to all things for students.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or another staff member, and we will be more then happy to answer any questions you might have.

-Richard
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 13 July 2009 - 11:19 PM

thanks for a warm welcome!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -