3 Replies - 1044 Views - Last Post: 02 August 2009 - 06:02 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

My first PHP application.

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:54 PM

Okay, maybe not my first PHP application by definition. But my first useful PHP application by far. :]

http://evanwhat.com/random_home/

What it does: You make an account, sign in, and add or remove websites from your list. Then you bookmark the link given to you and every time you open your browser, a random website will be chosen.

Basically, it's just a way of making your homepage randomly selected. I know it's not very pretty, I didn't spend much time on the styling. But I spent the better half of today programming it. Tell me what you think? :)

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: My first PHP application.

• human.setType("geek");
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: My first PHP application.

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:31 AM

Okay, maybe not my first PHP application by definition. But my first useful PHP application by far. :]

http://evanwhat.com/random_home/

What it does: You make an account, sign in, and add or remove websites from your list. Then you bookmark the link given to you and every time you open your browser, a random website will be chosen.

Basically, it's just a way of making your homepage randomly selected. I know it's not very pretty, I didn't spend much time on the styling. But I spent the better half of today programming it. Tell me what you think? smile.gif

The idea is not bad, and the site as a Php is good considering it is your first web app in Php. Anyways I suggest you put a good background, title some better description.You need a design that suites a hope page assuming this is the home page.

If this is only your log in page then i suggest merging it with the main page in a separate box and use this page in case the user enters wrong lgin details then he will be redirected to such a page. Anyways, good luck and keep up the good work :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:32 AM

Then...
Then...
Then...
:D
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:02 PM

Yeah, yeah, I know. Website explanations sound weird when verbalized.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1