audio or video steganography

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 2675 Views - Last Post: 02 August 2009 - 08:54 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:08 AM

if any one knows how to do audio or video steganography using java , or metlab please help me ,i want to do this as my project ,so please help me on pratik2rock@gmail.com

This post has been edited by pratik_patil: 02 August 2009 - 08:21 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: audio or video steganography

• human.setType("geek");
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: audio or video steganography

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:34 AM

Hello pratik_patil, did you search for your subject before asking this question? I know that there are lots of tutorials and code snippets that have been made for the subject of steganography in Java, try to use the Dream.In.Code search feature.

If you do not get the needed results why not use google? Then if you have specific questions or secific problems you need help in we will be more tha happy to help, you should now that

Dream.In.Code has a policy by which we prefer to see a good faith effort on your part before providing source code for homework assignments. Please post the code you have written in an effort to resolve the problem, and our members would be happy to provide some guidance. Be sure to include a description of any errors you are encountering as well.

Please post like this: :code:

Thank you for helping us helping you :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: audio or video steganography

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:54 AM

Please read up on the Forum Rules before opening a new thread. Here we are a community, not a one-on-one tutoring service, so we prefer all communication to be done in the forum so that others may benefit from whatever solution is reached.

** Closed **
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1