Can anyone explain that?

Page 1 of 1

3 Replies - 1310 Views - Last Post: 12 August 2005 - 08:48 AM

• New D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

What Dream Kudos For?

Posted 12 August 2005 - 06:25 AM

Hi everybody. I really wanna know about Dream Kudos. What are they for? What can i do with them. Or are they something like respection points. If there is no functionality of those Kudos my suggestion is a small end-year prize. Like i got 25 of them and maybe you got 1000 of them so this means you can choose a prize but i can't; but this system is only for end-year. And when you choose it your kudos will become 0. Of course everybody's Kudos will become 0. And next year maybe i can win. Though that's not a feedback-looking post but this is a suggestion. I don't know where to post it cause there is no forums named suggestions (Aha now it became a site feedback there is no suggestion forum! :D )

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: What Dream Kudos For?

• g+ + -o drink whiskey.cpp
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: What Dream Kudos For?

Posted 12 August 2005 - 06:54 AM

Dream Kudos are points given to site members who contribute various assets to dream in code. They are awarded for article contribution, resource contribution, code contributions, and there may be other instances in the future in which users may be awarded dream kudos.

While they are currently non-redeemable, they are part of larger plan (to my knowledge) that has not yet been finalized. I'm sure once that plan has come to fruition, all members will be informed.

If I've missed anything, or given erroneous information, I trust one of the other mods or admins will correct me.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Head DIC Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 12 August 2005 - 07:13 AM

Nope, you're correct, here is more information on how to participate and contribute:

http://home.dreaminc...t/?p=contribute
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 12 August 2005 - 08:48 AM

Thanx guys...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +