- Post the code you have so far using the [code] tags. We can't help you if you don't post your code. We will not do your homework for you. You MUST show some effort.
- We have a 0-tolerance cheating policy. If we find you are trying to cheat, you will be warned, and subsequently banned. You MUST show some effort.
- Make your questions and answers clear and concise. Explain the problem, any errors you are receiving, and the code causing the errors.
- Utilize the "Search" feature. Many questions have already been asked and answered in another thread.
- If you are answering someones question, only do so if they have made an attempt. We will delete any posts providing code when a user has not shown some effort. Kindly ask the user to post what they've done so far.
- If you absolutely must hire someone to do your code, do NOT post in the forums. All correspondence must be over PM or E-Mail.
Page 1 of 1
** Read Before Posting **
0 Replies - 13798 Views - Last Post: 05 August 2009 - 10:53 AM
Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:53 AM
Welcome to the WPF & Silverlight Forum on Dream.In.Code. This forum isn't for homework questions or looking for help. This forum is for WPF & Silverlight programming help only. If you have homework or other help related questions please post them in the C# Forum. There aren't many rules, but a few to follow:
Page 1 of 1