3 Replies - 230 Views - Last Post: 22 August 2009 - 06:37 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hi, I like what I see here so far

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:16 PM

Hello, I'm a mech engineering student beginning a year-long project that involves C++ and a lot of servo motors. I've just had one C++ class in the past, so I may be asking a lot of questions on this site. Thanks in advance for any help! :D
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hi, I like what I see here so far

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hi, I like what I see here so far

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:18 PM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code

Thanks for joining Dream.In.Code, hope to see you around the forums someday :)

You have just stepped into the greatest programming community on the Internet, we have experts for just about every mainstream language, and even some languages that aren't so mainstream, so the level of expertise is second to none. All will be more than willing to help, as long as you too are willing to put forth the effort to solve your problem, and to go along the road to becoming a better programmer smile.gif

I would like to ask that when making a programming question that you first place your code inside code tags like this :code: . This makes it much easier to read through large pieces of code, and keeps your post a little more organized.

When posting a programming question first make sure you're in the first forum, then make sure you provide as much information as you can think of that would make it easier for a 2nd pair of eyes to help you debug your issue.

If you happen to get bored (I know, it's real hard to do here) you can check out our Off Topic Caafeine Lounge, the Corner Cubical, dedicated to industry talk, or the Student Campus, dedicated to all things for students.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or another staff member, and we will be more then happy to answer any questions you might have.

-Richard
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Everybody's crazy but me!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:31 PM

Hi AutomatedMusic. Welcome to Dream.In.Code. :)

I'm glad you could join us. Isn't this site great?

I'm sure you can find plenty of answers to your programming questions here. The C and C++ forum is pretty popular. :)

This post has been edited by OliveOyl3471: 22 August 2009 - 07:36 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 22 August 2009 - 06:37 PM

Hi and welcome to DIC

Hope to see you around.
Was This Post Helpful? 0