Hello To All! Your Site Is Awesome

Would like to say hi to all out there and I love your site!

Page 1 of 1

8 Replies - 541 Views - Last Post: 27 October 2009 - 06:20 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello To All! Your Site Is Awesome

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:02 AM

Hello Everyone,
My Name is Cole and I am very excited to be part of this community. I have been using your site for awhile now and I have grown to love it so much that I signed up. The reason I stated that I am a beginner is because I am new to coding but have been into web design for about 2 years. Even though I keep tearing down all the pages I make like an artist throws out his Drawings :P
But I am very interested in learning more about coding. One of the reasons I am interested is because all the websites I have made have been about nothing in particular so I throw them out Because I don't see a point in keeping them as they have no use. So I'm hoping to learn more about coding so i can design my own program to show on my website. Like I said, I am very interested in learning and if I happen to come across a question that I know then I would be happy to help someone out. We'll Thank you. Oh and lets here it for everyone in Wisconsin and the U.S.A.!!!!

Thanks, CcFre

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello To All! Your Site Is Awesome

• using Caffeine;
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hello To All! Your Site Is Awesome

Posted 27 August 2009 - 07:18 AM

Hi and welcome to Dream.In.Code!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here. There are many excellent forums here at </DIC> that you can ask for help in and give help to others.

If you are posting a question please make sure that it is in the right forum. Then please make sure to post your code in tags like this :code:. Doing this will help us help you.

I hope that we can answer any of your programming or web development questions and if you can, answer the questions of others.

Regards,

Jamie

PS It is good to see that you are not just limiting yourself to web design. It is good to be diverse in today's economy.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:36 AM

View PostSixOfEleven, on 27 Aug, 2009 - 06:18 AM, said:

Hi and welcome to Dream.In.Code!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here. There are many excellent forums here at </DIC> that you can ask for help in and give help to others.

If you are posting a question please make sure that it is in the right forum. Then please make sure to post your code in tags like this :code:. Doing this will help us help you.

I hope that we can answer any of your programming or web development questions and if you can, answer the questions of others.

Regards,

Jamie

PS It is good to see that you are not just limiting yourself to web design. It is good to be diverse in today's economy.

thanks
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:43 AM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code

Thanks for joining Dream.In.Code, hope to see you around the forums someday :)

You have just stepped into the greatest programming community on the Internet, we have experts for just about every mainstream language, and even some languages that aren't so mainstream, so the level of expertise is second to none. All will be more than willing to help, as long as you too are willing to put forth the effort to solve your problem, and to go along the road to becoming a better programmer smile.gif

I would like to ask that when making a programming question that you first place your code inside code tags like this :code: . This makes it much easier to read through large pieces of code, and keeps your post a little more organized.

When posting a programming question first make sure you're in the first forum, then make sure you provide as much information as you can think of that would make it easier for a 2nd pair of eyes to help you debug your issue.

If you happen to get bored (I know, it's real hard to do here) you can check out our Off Topic Caafeine Lounge, the Corner Cubical, dedicated to industry talk, or the Student Campus, dedicated to all things for students.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact myself or another staff member, and we will be more then happy to answer any questions you might have.

-Richard
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Everybody's crazy but me!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 27 August 2009 - 05:51 PM

Hello Cole. Welcome to Dream.In.Code. :)

You are absolutely right, this site is awesome! I am glad you have been able to find help here. You can also hang out in the lounge or games forum, if you get bored or need a break from coding.

Have fun!

This post has been edited by OliveOyl3471: 27 August 2009 - 05:53 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:04 AM

Wisconsin?? I'm from Plymouth which is near Sheboygan. Where are you?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 26 October 2009 - 07:59 PM

View Postjmatzdorf, on 28 Aug, 2009 - 08:04 AM, said:

Wisconsin?? I'm from Plymouth which is near Sheboygan. Where are you?

Wisconsin here too Appleton, or greater Green Bay area you could say. Nice to meet all of you I look forward to hearing and learning from all on the boards.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:19 AM

Hey everyone,

My name is ellie nd im from australia. This is a really cool site :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:20 AM

View Postellie91, on 27 Oct, 2009 - 03:19 AM, said:

Hey everyone,

My name is ellie nd im from australia. This is a really cool site :)

'Allo and Welcome!

Though I must say, you ought to have created a new thread not hijacked old ones. *Joking*

Anyone who says this site is Awesome is incorrect. This site is DICious!
We ought to have a verb now.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1