2 Replies - 5988 Views - Last Post: 05 September 2009 - 10:03 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

How to connect or communicate a Delta Plc using .net

Post icon  Posted 05 September 2009 - 04:17 AM

Hi Frnd's

Im new to this Field,Can anyone give me some sample codings to connect delta plc dvp-10sx series using vb or vb.net or c#.net.
still im Surfing i cant get any sample codes and demo's.Can u aid me how to connect and read/write data register values in plc.I'm new to this field to
connect plc.I dont have any basic knowledge in this so kindly give me a guide to do this process.

Tks in Adv.
Samcaleb05.. :huh:

This post has been edited by samcaleb05: 05 September 2009 - 04:18 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: How to connect or communicate a Delta Plc using .net

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: How to connect or communicate a Delta Plc using .net

Posted 05 September 2009 - 08:47 AM

Dream.In.Code has a policy by which we prefer to see a good faith effort on your part before providing source code for homework assignments. Please post the code you have written in an effort to resolve the problem, and our members would be happy to provide some guidance. Be sure to include a description of any errors you are encountering as well.

Post your code like this: :code:

Thanks.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: How to connect or communicate a Delta Plc using .net

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:03 AM

PIC thats a microcontroller is it, then you have to know that we can progarm a PIC in two way 1)Using ourcomputer's serial port (COM port)
to transfer the program to the PIC offcourse the PIC must support(RS232 communication port ) and 2)another is using a programmer what is it? its a hardware a board which you connect to your pc then download the PIC program in its ROM and after that you insert PIC in your programmer board and transfer the program to your PIC.The board have its own software to work with.And in case of serial programming mode their are software also by which you can transfer the program to your PIC .try to see the company's website for the software.Now if you want to do every thing in your own that means not to use the software created by others you have to see the manual for the PIC download from their website it have all the details(about registers,data transfer pins )and its how it is done and for connecting to serial port in C# or any .Net you have to use Platform Invoke or their may be a class lib I used PInvoke ,thats about application programming you have to know that also very well if you dont know about it ,go for a programmer its the easy way out.

Good Luck
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1