3 Replies - 1110 Views - Last Post: 29 March 2002 - 07:37 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

dt:fusion digital media

Posted 28 March 2002 - 04:35 PM

http://corporate.dtfusion.com

Not content yet - just a purdy layout :)  Actually it's not so purdy...more of a dressed up look.  That's what I was going for - the corporate neat and tidy look.  Think I achieved that? Theres also 6 headers randomly displayed - do you think that that was overdoing it a bit?  If so, which 1 should I put there?  I like them all a bunch.  Thanks for any feedback everyone :)

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: dt:fusion digital media

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: dt:fusion digital media

Posted 28 March 2002 - 04:45 PM

im realling liking the profesionalism.
but, i think the black bg has to go. well maybe not.. but have you tried somthing lighter, with a black boarder around the content section?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• andydust.com

• View blog

Posted 28 March 2002 - 05:01 PM

yeah i like everything except the black background... i  have this feeling that professionalism and the colour black will never come together. and i think maybe somewhere you should explain exactly what you do in a few words...rather than just giving the user the option of choosing a page..it needs a bit of intro text, which i guess would have 2 go on the splash...but im not too sure how u'd include that into ur current splash design..

also i noticed the headers were taking a while to load...i downloaded one at random and its 40kb...and considering theres a diff header on each page...it seems a bit much.

(Edited by digitpulse at 12:03 am on Mar. 29, 2002)

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• goat.face

• View blog

Posted 29 March 2002 - 07:37 AM

about the bg: im all about grays :) grays look good if done right. for that layout, try a warmer gray, or one like some of the table and <td> bgs here on DIC. 1 pixel borders are also superfly :)  btw: they layout is super! i love it. very sweet. the pictas are sweet!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

-pete

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1