I would like to start

Page 1 of 1

4 Replies - 337 Views - Last Post: 22 September 2009 - 05:18 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Very new here!

Post icon  Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:43 AM

Hi
My name is Mona and Just started to learn JAVA. I think this must be hartdest thing I have ever done in my life. but I am here to learn and enter the computer world! Do you guys think is possible for some one with no background (ZERO) to get good at this?

Mona
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Very new here!

#2 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Toubabo Koomi
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Very new here!

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:44 AM

Hello Mona & welcome to Dream In Code!

I sure do believe that you can come from zero background & learn Java. We all have. Everyone had to start somewhere! You'll get out of it as much as you put in, I can promise you that :)

Looking froward to seeing you around the forums, & becoming a part of our community.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Everybody's crazy but me!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:33 AM

Hi Mona. Welcome to DIC! :)

like no2 said, of course you can get good at programming, even with no experience in it. That's where we all started. We're not born coding, although that would be pretty cool. B)

See ya around the site.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• What did you call me?
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:46 AM

I there Mona and welcome to DIC!!!

It surely is possible to become a good or great programmer with no comp background. Everyone starts somewhere, how can you start something with background in it?

You don't need to know computer to know how to program, it just really helps you understand certain thing, but you can definitely learn as you go.

See ya around,
Chris
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• using Caffeine;
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:18 PM

Hi and welcome to Dream.In.Code!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here. There are many excellent forums here at </DIC> that you can ask for help in and give help to others.

If you are posting a question please make sure that it is in the right forum. Then please make sure to post your code in tags like this :code:. Doing this will help us help you.

I hope that we can answer any of your programming or web development questions and if you can, answer the questions of others.

Regards,

Jamie

PS It is entirely possible to learn programming from not knowing anything. Java would be an excellent language to start with. The reason I say that is it is an object-oriented language and they are great to program with. At least in my opinion. Good luck with your development adventures.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1