• Last »

97 Replies - 7893 Views - Last Post: 28 January 2013 - 02:28 PM

#1 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

There is no debating it

Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:14 PM

“Under this bill, Massachusetts becomes a medical police state. There is no debating it,” wrote Natural News editor Michael Adams in an August 28 article entitled “Wake Up, America: Forced vaccinations, quarantine camps, health care interrogations and mandatory ‘decontaminations,’” where he suggested America was delving into medical fascism. “The citizens of Massachusetts will have no rights, period. The Constitution is ancient history. You are now the property of the State.”

Freedom isn't free. & it is just so, so sad, that so many people fought for our very rights & freedoms, only to see it come to this.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we just put to death Saddam Hussein for running chemical warfare on civilians, & we... the United States of America, the land of the free, are going to do the same fucking thing only 3 years later.

When everyone wanted change, I had no idea it was going to be like this!

Wake up people...

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: There is no debating it

• g++ jameson.cpp -o beverage
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: There is no debating it

Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:15 PM

Could you link to the bill?

It'll be a cold day in hell before I'm told what vaccinations I will and won't get.

edit: never mind found it: http://www.naturalne...quarantine.html

Damn, that is bad. Why isn't this widespread/have national attention? I can't believe that passed.

Makes me want to go play Prototype though :lol:

This post has been edited by KYA: 22 September 2009 - 06:20 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:18 PM

View PostKYA, on 22 Sep, 2009 - 07:15 PM, said:

It'll be a cold day in hell before I'm told what vaccinations I will and won't get.

Right. Same here. Except now they have the right to bring a body bag as option b.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:21 PM

The best example I can think of is the 1970's vaccine for swine flu. People were "told" to get it and they got some serious problems from it.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#5 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:27 PM

This is why we have so many health problems with our children!

They pump our kids full of liquid shit vaccinations, feed them a unhealthy regimen of McDonalds with a side of lack of excise, watch some evening TV & ... oh! Everyone is sick? Now I get liquid shit pumped into my body because lazy ass American's can't raise their kid right, but get to be sickly & happy. This country is seriously fucked.

Global warming, free health care, with a candy coated sprinkle of H1N1. mmm, mmm!

But, at least we got full coverage of Michael Jackson & American Idle. Cuz you know, priorities.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• a * a = (b * b) + (c * c) - 2(b)(c)cos(A)
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:39 PM

This is bullshit. Who are they to tell us what vaccines we must take.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Everybody's crazy but me!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:23 PM

It's not really new, just another step in the process. I'm of the opinion that my son is autistic because of vaccinations, though doctors will deny it.

We did not want to have our other children vaccinated...or at least were wary of it. Sure, it's not illegal to not have your children vaccinated. They just can't go to school. But it's the law, they have to go to school. So we got them all vaccinated. :(
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:27 PM

I haven't done much research on that Olive, but this isn't the first I've heard of that connection. Although...I do think vaccination is good for young children, especially against the "usual": Mumps, measles, etc...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:33 AM

Sure, until it causes them permanent damage.

My autistic boy missed a vaccination when he was just a few months old. Totally my fault, I forgot to take him for it. So he ended up having to get a double dose in order to get 'caught up'. I am convinced he was NOT born autistic. It happened because of the vaccines. (mercury poisoning)

When he was about six, we found out about a doctor in Virginia who would give him a treatment that other doctors would not do. The medicine is called secretin, and it is deemed safe by the FDA for kids with digestive problems, but not approved for treatment of autism. We took our son to Virginia for five treatments, every six weeks or so (driving from Michigan, t'was not cheap!) The last treatment was done in Chicago, which was a shorter drive for us.

The very first day, he was markedly better! We all saw it! That morning, we would talk to him (Ryan, come here) and he would completely ignore us as if he were deaf. That afternoon after the treatment, when we spoke to him, he stopped as if he heard us and looked at us. He had not done that before. Also, twice on the trip home, he asked to use the bathroom and actually did it! This was unusual for him, as he was not potty trained at the time. I know that secretin helped him! He is still autistic, but he did improve after that first injection. And later, his shoes had a funny odor, very strong. I believe it was the poison somehow being removed from his system.

I know that secretin worked! Yet doctors continually deny that autism is curable. But it is! I may not have the exact answer but I am convinced that my son and many others like him could be cured if doctors or the government or whoever it is that is covering this up would just listen! Who cares whose fault it is? Just fix it! :angry:

If you want to research it, you can Google thimerosal and autism.

This post has been edited by OliveOyl3471: 23 September 2009 - 08:39 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:46 AM

Let me take on the part of the devils advocate:

Let's say there's a new contagious disease out that that can be cured by a vaccination, and your neighbor has it and refuses the vaccination to cure his condition, you would have a problem with him being forced to get the vaccination? I know I wouldn't, well then again I would probably shoot him anyways so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

I for one have less of an issue over this than anyone else who has posted here. I have no problem with someone being told they have to have a vaccination if it would help prevent a pandemic of some disease.

I'm sorry there are just some issues with our Constitution that needs re-written anyways, not that our government (either locally or nationally) has followed it for a hundred years anyways.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• Whorediot
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:11 AM

View Postno2pencil, on 22 Sep, 2009 - 07:27 PM, said:

This is why we have so many health problems with our children!

They pump our kids full of liquid shit vaccinations, feed them a unhealthy regimen of McDonalds with a side of lack of excise, watch some evening TV & ... oh! Everyone is sick? Now I get liquid shit pumped into my body because lazy ass American's can't raise their kid right, but get to be sickly & happy. This country is seriously fucked.

Global warming, free health care, with a candy coated sprinkle of H1N1. mmm, mmm!

But, at least we got full coverage of Michael Jackson & American Idle. Cuz you know, priorities.

Amen, sister.

But with those priorities, would you really want world disasters, epidemics, and political incompetence on the news 24/7? It will get people into a panic and all kinds of bad stuff will happen, like riots or mass rebellions. Then after a while the people will have grown insensitive to bad news, distaster, etc. and when something of REAL emergancy happens, they will be like "heh, what's new? *shrugs and walks away*". Keeping some things away from the general public is important. It helps prevent said desensitivity, increase patriotism and goodwill when it happens, and will help prevent other health/mental issues such as depression and suicides.

I do, however, believe that most of these inventions "to better society" come at a price. Sure, flushing toilets are nice, but you have to dig up the earth to run the pipes....
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:55 AM

I agree that some vaccines are good.

But why the hell do they need a vaccine for chicken pox, for crying out loud!? Almost everyone I knew as a kid had it at one time or another, and we all turned out fine! In fact my two older boys had it, too, with no ill results. Yet now, just because they came up with a vaccine for it, my two younger kids had to have it! I mean, I am all for vaccines against things that are going to prevent the spread of harmful diseases, but come on...chicken pox? Enough is enough! I am sure there are plenty of other vaccines that are just not necessary. I just used chicken pox as an example.

View PostPsychoCoder, on 23 Sep, 2009 - 10:46 AM, said:

Let's say there's a new contagious disease out that that can be cured by a vaccination, and your neighbor has it ...
... I would probably shoot him anyways so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

Note to self: Never move next door to PsychoCoder. :P
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#13 no2pencil  Icon User is online

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:51 AM

View PostPsychoCoder, on 23 Sep, 2009 - 09:46 AM, said:

I for one have less of an issue over this than anyone else who has posted here. I have no problem with someone being told they have to have a vaccination if it would help prevent a pandemic of some disease.

Right.

The pandemic of a disease that has reportedly thus far been less deadly & less dangerous than the common flu that we see & have seen for every year of our lives. So if my neighbor has a poor immune system, that's his problem & not mine. There are doctors that flat out refusing to take this vaccine. & on a side note, other than sinuous infections I have not been ill or had an illness in the last 10 years.

It's the flu. They ad 'swine' to it, & suddenly everyone thinks of that twilight zone episode & get all frigidity in their seat. They don't want to be a pig man. Throw words into play such as "mutated", "pandemic", "potential outbreak" & suddenly everyone is so scared to death, they don't care what rights they are being stripped of. Just so long as they can go to bed feeling safe & snug, & watch their American Idle.

Play devils advocate all you like. If the pandemic never existed, such as in the case where it's a common everyday occurrence just exaggerated to the point of our own Hollywood imaginations, then preventing it is rather easy.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Isn't a volcano just an angry hill?
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:22 AM

I'm all for being immune to stuff, like Tetanus and Hepatitis. I got immune to the chicken pox by having it as a kid. Unfortunately, sometimes you just won't get to have your say when it comes to things like these.

So far I don't mind... Except for the swine flu part. Everyone's overreacting to it. The regular flu is more likely to kill me. The simple act of WASHING YOUR HANDS which I actually hear ALMOST NO ONE DO when I use the restroom can do so much.

I stayed home when I had the fever for even an extra day in consideration this Monday so whatever I had won't spread to so many people. I'm willing to fight off the swine flu if I ever get it, if I haven't already just had it. I don't get normal flu shots for this reason, my immune system works just fine and I have no quams with washing my hands or staying home.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Whorediot
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:35 AM

I wash my hands regularly and such but I am ALWAYS sick! I get sick every other day, but I usually bounce right back in a day or two. My immune system is like the U.S.'s military :P Dormant and seemingly nonexistant unless attacked, then it annihilates the opponent and oppresses them so they don't come back. I probably already had the swine flu, but I just got over it already. Like when I got sick when it first came out... I think that was it.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »